Quantcast

underage drinking

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Did anyone bother to notice that he had the british cycling colors on?
I was just thinking that...

Reminds me of Steve Peat and his interview on NWD (I believe?) and how he stopped drinking but it didn't feel right mentally so then he started again.

Brits...I'll never understand thee. :pirate2:

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
here if you have a beer for breakfast, and have had 3 more by lunch, and another 10 before dinner, and 5 more before you go to sleep, you have a drinking problem...there they call it "monday"

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
There is nothing quite like seeing a 12 year old stumble around your basement drunk and confused with a bottle of tequila in their hand.

The only thing that is better than that is knowing that you caused it

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
There is nothing quite like seeing a 12 year old stumble around your basement drunk and confused with a bottle of tequila in their hand.

The only thing that is better than that is knowing that you caused it
The Puritan Mangler, JBP, will be doing a flyby on this thread soon. :busted:

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Speaking of drunk twelve year olds.

I was at a graduation party after 8th grade. This girl who must have been 12 or 13 at the time was drinking Vodka like water.( I didn't drink at the time, i thought it was stupid{silly me})

Anyway, neighbor comes over because of the noise, sees said 13 year old throwing up on the floor and call the cops.

I ran like a mutha fvck out the back door.

Eric something was the host's name...his parents were idiots he dropped out of High school.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
My kid was supremely pissed when we left Germany before his 14th b-day, 14 being the legal age there. Got him out of the country about 3 months early. I cant wait till he comes home lit some night...and I catch him. The morning will be hellacious for him...

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
I gave up drinking after one to many stupid high school parties, I know enjoy being sober and messing with drunk people.

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
I don't know, but a friend of my folks got that prescribed by a doctor.

Guinness is good for you.
Is Guinness really good for you?
Medically, possibly. Its alcohol is low enough to have a relaxing effect. The bottle-conditioned product may produce a mild laxative effect due to the live yeast. Too many bottles of the bottle-conditioned product can have an extreme laxative and diuretic effect, which is not good for you.

Start chuggin!

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
He was 17 years old at the time. The legal age to purchase liquor in a licensed premise in the UK is 18, but can be sold to youths as young as 16 at the discretion of the license holder.. The legal age to consume liquor on a licensed premise is 16. The legal age to purchase beer, porter, cider, or perry with a meal in an eating area on licensed premises (In Scotland wine also) is 16.

Ft William's grandstands were certainly a licensed location.