Quantcast

Underoath?

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Never heard of them before last night, but Im shooting for a local club and oh what fun. Great performers and they know how to excite a crowd.
Ive never gotten so many funny, interesting or cool shots at one gig before.

The guitarist walked out on peoples heads,shoulders and arms until he finally fell through, here he is about 10 feet off stage haha.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
derekpearson said:
Never heard of them before last night, but Im shooting for a local club and oh what fun. Great performers and they know how to excite a crowd.
Ive never gotten so many funny, interesting or cool shots at one gig before.

The guitarist walked out on peoples heads,shoulders and arms until he finally fell through, here he is about 10 feet off stage haha.
Is that Graceland?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
RhinofromWA said:
I dig the person in the middle who is pointing their two index fingers in the air.....

that cracks me up for some reason. :D
LMAO! Also... I have no idea why, but I'm laughing.

BTW its 2 different people. Try pointing both fingers into the air and having the "fists" inward.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
golgiaparatus said:

BTW its 2 different people. Try pointing both fingers into the air and having the "fists" inward.
Haha I didn't look that close. :D

It could be the person is just wierd.... kind of like when putting your hand in the shape of an "L" and callig someone else a loser but your "L" is backwards to everyone else but you. Use the other hand stupid. :) That cracked me up back then too.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
derekpearson said:
yeah that gave me a laugh as well :D

It was the graceland, its now called el corazon and this was an all ages show :)
I see...it was the Offramp, then....

How many names has that place had? I've played there at leat a dozen times since the 90's.

The OK Hotel was my favorite place back in the day. I love run-down dives.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
H8R said:
I see...it was the Offramp, then....

How many names has that place had? I've played there at leat a dozen times since the 90's.

The OK Hotel was my favorite place back in the day. I love run-down dives.
it will always be the Offramp to me, I can't keep up with the damm name changes.... :nuts:

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
golgiaparatus said:

Of course there is going to be somebody that does e-speculation on this, but I think its possible that it is one person. It may look like the thumb on his left hand is in the back, meaning 2 right hands in the air, but it looks like it could be in the front.

Edit- and under further investigation, the arm on the left, there is what appears to be a tatoo, and it would have to be on the back of his/her hand. Knowing that, the left side of the arm on the left curves out, showing us that is is in fact a left hand, which would have a left hand attached to it.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
RhinofromWA said:
I dig the person in the middle who is pointing their two index fingers in the air.....

that cracks me up for some reason. :D

I believe that it is 2 different people pointing a finger in the air. It is 2 different right hands

yes i have way too much time on my hands