Quantcast

$$$$$undietteidnu$$$$$

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Apparently I have the girls today. Friend gave us about 25lbs of vegetables yesterday, so I will be making lots of food today.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
still coffee-ing it nao.
might take the pedal bike for a spin around the hood to see what the knee thinks. it's still almost 2x the size of the other knee and doesn't wanna bend past 90*. but has mostly stopped bleeding and isn't crazy painful. that leg does seem to be popping and clicking a bit though...hrmffff

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I had to work (from home) yesterday and did not get to MTB, but I did ride 30 miles on the tri bike. I rolled out of bed at 7:00 this morning and ran 18.4 miles, and in doing so purposely missed my 8:30 conference call because fuck work, it's SUNDAY.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was too sick and too tired to ride yesterday so I went to an Octoberfest festival. Good beer and lots of wimmin who felt the need to expose as much cleavage as possible.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Rode Apex/Chimney. As expected lots of hikers.

Had a picnic gathering with other (at least part) Japanese families in the park.

Just grilled a ribeye. In doing so on the first use of my brand new cheap Amazon-sourced remote meat thermometer the remote probe caught on fire. Piece of crap. But the steak is as good as grass-fed beef apparently can be.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
16 NY Strip Steaks, 20 lbs of Salt Potatoes, 23 ears of Corn on the Cobb. Fresh Beans from the Gardens. Bacon, Cheddar, Jalepeno appetizer (Yoko made these, they were good). Shallot and Chard dip with chips and carrots. For the Bills Fans. Said no to wings and pizzas. To much work.... Yoko Ono was there. I fucking hate her... She told me that it is a myth that the steaks need to rest.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey came home from work event properly sick today. Haley and I had shopping to do for her 40th on Saturday, so we had to leave her with Hannah (who got her sick). Found some proper ski gloves that for Haley (finally) at Epic, then promptly ordered them online for half the price.

Went by Tesla to get a gauge on fit (it's closer than @Toshi) and the 3 fits. Wifey is wrapping her head around buying one electric car and replacing her car with a hybrid at the same time.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
16 NY Strip Steaks, 20 lbs of Salt Potatoes, 23 ears of Corn on the Cobb. Fresh Beans from the Gardens. Bacon, Cheddar, Jalepeno appetizer (Yoko made these, they were good). Shallot and Chard dip with chips and carrots. For the Bills Fans. Said no to wings and pizzas. To much work.... Yoko Ono was there. I fucking hate her... She told me that it is a myth that the steaks need to rest.
I hope you made her go sit in the corner and think about what she's done.