Unholy hot weather..........

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I thought it was hot here. :eek:

HIGH RELATIVE HUMIDITIES AND HOT TEMPERATURES WILL PRODUCE THE
HEAT INDEX UP TO 110 DEGREES THIS AFTERNOON OVER WESTERN NORTH
DAKOTA. A HEAT ADVISORY IS IN EFFECT FOR THIS AREA.

WTF?? :confused:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It is hot here.

But driving a convertible makes it bearable.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
All of you can just shut the heck up. I think the sun didnt come out until late Sunday, so it was only 85 or so, but with the SFL heat index that is like 98. Then when the sun comes out it is great, because it burns the moisture off the ground making it a sauna wherever you are.

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Well last night showed what happens when we get the heat here on the prairie. Big ol' thunderstorm came roaring through and dumped a bunch of rain on us. This summer has been a ton of rain.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
All of you can just shut the heck up. I think the sun didnt come out until late Sunday, so it was only 85 or so, but with the SFL heat index that is like 98. Then when the sun comes out it is great, because it burns the moisture off the ground making it a sauna wherever you are.
Why in God's name would people *choose* to live in that? :p

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
it's supposed to be over triple digits for the next 4 days in Reno. Boy am I glad I only have to be down here during working hours, in air conditioning and then I can head home to lake tahoe where it's always 10 degrees cooler and there's a nice breeze.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
dfinn said:
it's supposed to be over triple digits for the next 4 days in Reno. Boy am I glad I only have to be down here during working hours, in air conditioning and then I can head home to lake tahoe where it's always 10 degrees cooler and there's a nice breeze.
It's gonna be in the 90's in Tahoe?!? :eek: :dead:

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
mcA896 said:
i hate mass. its like 60 degrees and cloudy. i wish it were 90 and sunny.

ohhh god! i take it back i take it back!!! today it actually was 90 and not a cloud in the sky. good god. it was insanely hot and it sucked. too hot to move, so i layed in a lake all day, not moving. :dead: :dead: never agaaaiiin!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Well, at least it's not humid here... 100+ temps where I work all this week. 95+ here at home. Thank God for air conditioning!

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
The index here regularly gets into the 110s this time of year...and people are still driving around with windows down to conserve gas.