Quantcast

Unibrows of the world unite

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
But when will the tri-brow be recognized. Some of us were not fortunate enough to have our brow unite and instead it divided leaving one third neutral brow in the middle condemming us to a life of waxing and plucking.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
laura said:
But when will the tri-brow be recognized. Some of us were not fortunate enough to have our brow unite and instead it divided leaving one third neutral brow in the middle condemming us to a life of waxing and plucking.
There's always the circus.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
My Father, who is in his late 60's, has started to develope the most unique unibrow that I have ever seen. Instead of the standard unibrow that bridges the hair gap above the nose, the sides of his eyebrows are growing outward toward his sideburns/hair. So his Unibrow is going the long way around!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ciaran said:
Hairy ears?
My formidable brows were passed down to me from my father's side, and he still shows no signs of sprouting any growth from his ears, so I might be saved from that fate :dead:

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
binary visions said:
My formidable brows were passed down to me from my father's side, and he still shows no signs of sprouting any growth from his ears, so I might be saved from that fate :dead:
We can only hope.

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
binary visions said:
If it does happen I guess you could always get your ears waxed.