Quantcast

Union-Street Bikes Working Class Hero

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Hey now, we didn't do light blue or pink.... That was a pretty good jab....LOL

The yellow wasn't supposed to be so bright, but it looks good, photo while untouched is showing it brighter than it is.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Nah it is an accurate jab, we typically take the earth tone approach for colors but we strayed a little this time... Besides if I was upset I got friends in phoenix/tempe to pay you a visit or better yet I could just pay your neighbor... does she take paypal??? LOL

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
holy $%^ those look good! I do have a bunch of parts laying around including some 26" wheels...hmmm...

Daman

Chimp
Nov 27, 2001
Im very happy whith you guyse like them...they are sweet frames!

Cant wait to see Joe riding is "litle pony" LOL:weee:

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
We had both v-brake and 990 brake frames made but currently the 990 ones are taken.. might be able to sell one...

Consensus was people wanted V's on the 26 frame.

No room for inverted V's on the 26... with our rear end geometry anyway.

Oh and big Props to Dobermann who helped make this frame happen!!! I mentioned on other sites they crafted this for us and definitely desire praise.

I'm definitely looking forward to the "little pony" build... Yikes!

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Oh and big Props to Dobermann who helped make this frame happen!!! I mentioned on other sites they crafted this for us and definitely desire praise.B]
Very smooth looking frames, the brown is looking real nice. So did Dob do both the WCH and Mollys?

Sorry bout that, just read on the other site that maas is still the man for Mollys. Thanks tho Mr T for clearing it up.