ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Pretty easy to make your own. Just make sure to remove any hair from the area or you end just end up with chocolaty dingleberries.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Pretty easy to make your own. Just make sure to remove any hair from the area or you end just end up with chocolaty dingleberries.
Make a asshole mold with a 3d printer for safety reasons. Hot Molten chocolate is going to eff you up. Asshole burns take forever to heal. Imagine hot pizza cheese on your asshole? I can't imagine asshole blisters as being pleasant. Please show caution. A ass felcher should know that. What if PSP read your post and got injured. His Mom would probably sue you....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Make a asshole mold with a 3d printer for safety reasons. Hot Molten chocolate is going to eff you up. Asshole burns take forever to heal. Imagine hot pizza cheese on your asshole? I can't imagine asshole blisters as being pleasant. Please show caution. A ass felcher should know that. What if PSP read your post and got injured. His Mom would probably sue you....
This reminds me of the time dirtmcgirk told us to never shave our assholes.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
This reminds me of the time dirtmcgirk told us to never shave our assholes.
I believed we have evolved with our assholes for the most part inaccessible to ourselves for reasons we shouldn't know. The fecal freaks amongst want us to normalize their burden so as to gain acceptance. That is a slippery slope we should dare not tread.

My hope is that we continue to evolve even further. No offense to my Ghey friends. I for one am proud of the fact that I have never had pinkeye.