Quantcast

Universal Cycles

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
I think overall they are pretty decent to deal with. I'm sure others will chime in.

I take it they have a seatpost for your IH?
yeah they do....

I think I'm just gonna suck it up and spend $55 on the Azonic.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
and i was supposed to know that? :confused:

get a thomson then. end of story.
:) Yeah I wish I could afford that right now. :)

IRD is going to charge me a min of 7:50 shipping.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
There have been a bunch of threads on them... search function :D

They used to have pretty bad customer service but from what I hear they do a great job these days.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
I have not put an order in with them, yet both I and my brother dealt have delt with them before. I tried to order a diabolus post from them last fall. Mike said they were out, but he called his distributor to see if they could two day me a post. When he found out they could not, he told me that he couldn't get me the post and that if I could not get it somewhere else, give him another call and he would get me something for the race that weekend. My brother put in a large order from him and everything was shipped promptly. From what I have experience they have been awesome.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
I deal with Universal and Price Point pretty much exclusively. Universal can be high on their prices for some items and for others they're lower than Price Point. For example, Universal has the Avid Juicy brakes for a ridiculously high price while Price Point rocks it out for much lower. But I can get an Easton stem bar combo at Universal and get free shipping so it comes out lower that Price Point. You just gotta scan some websites to get the best deals. Universal mush have raised their price of the Azonic seatpost. It was $35 a few weeks ago.

J

JRB

Hey Greyhound - talking to Mike has always yielded a price match, or a lower price on everything.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco said:
I have had great luck. Mike is a bad ass.
Why yes, I am a bad ass. It's about time you realized that. :evil:

Never had anything but great service and fast shipping. Mike at universal really takes care of his customers.

Though I am starting to hit go-ride more and more these days.