Quantcast

Unknow Adds

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
WTF? With poor language skills like that, how do you expect to join the elite jews who run the world, control the media, and have all the money?

And how do you declare yourself #2? Isn't Cliffster5 #2?

J

JRB

Congratulations. Not everyone has a thread worthy of being "worst thread of the week" on Tuesday evening. :thumb:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
loco said:
Congratulations. Not everyone has a thread worthy of being "worst thread of the week" on Tuesday evening. :thumb:
W3rd. How on earth did you get that custom title. Thats mine, i have the worst speilling! Or LoveBunny or The montashu....

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
mack said:
W3rd. How on earth did you get that custom title. Thats mine, i have the worst speilling! Or LoveBunny or The montashu....
it's called irony.

well, back to watching Employee of the Month... had I known Steven Zahn was in it, I'd have seen it when it first came out. That guy rules!

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
it's called irony.

well, back to watching Employee of the Month... had I known Steven Zahn was in it, I'd have seen it when it first came out. That guy rules!
He's particularly funny in that show.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
mack said:
damn you intelectuals. although, i dont think ive ever spelled the title of a thread wrong... :help:
funny thing was, I thought this thread was about math. Maybe there was a divide-by-zero addition type of problem I hadn't heard about.

J

JRB

mack said:
damn you intelectuals. although, i dont think ive ever spelled the title of a thread wrong... :help:
That would be truly surprising. Do us a favor. You seem to do much better with two or less syllables. Maybe you should put a limit on yourself. btw - it's intellectuals.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
loco said:
That would be truly surprising. Do us a favor. You seem to do much better with two or less syllables. Maybe you should put a limit on yourself. btw - it's intellectuals.

Hardy har har, i cant get nuff out of you. :dancing:

too easy.

J

JRB

LordOpie said:
Whoa! We got a lady on fire!
uhh, running just feeds the flames.

awesome!
Too funny how he just pounds on the dead peeps. hehehehe

I will have to buy that flick.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Whisper, do you have a boyfriend?

Yeah.

What would you do if he was having sex with another girl?

Play with her tits.

hahaha, great movie