Quantcast

unprotected sex.........

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
BigMike said:
OK, I'm sorry, but this one is funny too, AND, its bike related :D (I think its safe, please let me know if its not, and i'll delete it)
ok, funny
but what the hell is the pink thing really suppose to be.....?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
biggins said:
the news tonight is doing a story about mandatory HIV testing. Thats crazy about your friend. How did she not know? By the way, i never feel lucky.
80% of woment dont even know they have Chamydia when only 20% of guys can carry and be asymptomatic. Yes I have had a run in with this one... dated a girl that had it and didnt know it. She had'nt had sex for like 6 months and had carried it for that long not even knowing.

Chamydia is crazy. Women can carry it for years with no symptoms. Thank god for Doxycycline (sp) which clears it up for good in about a week.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Protected sex is frankly not worth the time. If you want to have good sex regularly, find someone attractive of similar eduational attainment and take the time to get to know them. If they are fun and you two can actually relate, test the waters with a kiss. If you have any skill or intuition yourself, that'll let you know whether it's worth your while to invest in them physically. If so, have "the talk"- make sure you're both on the same page emotionally, enjoy the same type of sexual activity(or are willing to experiment) and that you are not with someone who is loose, still a switch-hitter or into hard drugs. That'll give you your best chance of having fun and avoiding diseases when "hey- let's go get tested together" is not really feasible.

Background- happily married now, but not before sowing my oats until age 30; never caught a single bug...and I'm not particularly lucky.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
douglas said:
where can I find a 28 year old hot Blonde that is a nympho & a virgin, oh yeah female is a requirement too

thanks
How about 25 y/o hot redhead that claims to be a Nympho*? She is definitely not a virgin :devil: and I can verify the female part too. Let me know if you want her phone #. Her calender has a opening for saturday night :sneaky:. PM me and I will give you her number. I hope she doesn't mind :devil: Here is a pic.....jdcamb

* most women that claim to be Nymphos are generally not. They talk the talk but very seldom walk the walk..... I think all the Nymphos have been cured with Female Prozac???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdcamb said:
How about 25 y/o hot redhead that claims to be a Nympho*? She is definitely not a virgin :devil: and I can verify the female part too. Let me know if you want her phone #. Her calender has a opening for saturday night :sneaky:. PM me and I will give you her number. I hope she doesn't mind :devil: Here is a pic.....jdcamb

* most women that claim to be Nymphos are generally not. They talk the talk but very seldom walk the walk..... I think all the Nymphos have been cured with Female Prozac???
Is that your X that you used to make pron movies with?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdcamb said:
No she is camera shy. Here is that X
What the hell did you guys just have a garage sale with all thoes small bills?

Need more pics of her naked.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
stosh said:
What the hell did you guys just have a garage sale with all thoes small bills?

Need more pics of her naked.....

She works somewhere they tip a lot in small bills.... This is the best I can do at work..... I need to call her and tell her she is famous again :evil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
these hotties found what you were looking for stosh
Hey as long as there wasn't a dry season and there's still grass on the field play ball.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdcamb said:
She works somewhere they tip a lot in small bills.... This is the best I can do at work..... I need to call her and tell her she is famous again :evil:
She's famous "again"?

So she was/is a stripper or a waitress?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bigginsis said:
you know, if you continue to make public comments about what we do during our "private time" then i will have no choice but to post the photos i have of you in various states of undress...
Yeah and judging by his avatars he like to then dress-up in leather.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
stosh said:
She's famous "again"?

So she was/is a stripper or a waitress?
Just a joke. A pic of her was posted on a website and she went around bragging that she was famous. Most women would be embarrassed about it... She was proud of it until her Dad saw it and practically disowned her. She is such a good girl though.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdcamb said:
Just a joke. A pic of her was posted on a website and she went around bragging that she was famous. Most women would be embarrassed about it... She was proud of it until her Dad saw it and practically disowned her. She is such a good girl though.....
Wait so she doesn't do pron?

Quit being so cryptic!

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
douglas said:
where can I find a 28 year old hot Blonde that is a nympho & a virgin, oh yeah female is a requirement too

thanks
Church....seriously, just like suggested in "Coming to America". You may have to marry her first to confirm the nympho part, but I had never seen so many hot virgins until I started meeting them at church. Smoking hot girls that would show up every Sunday with their parents and who in many cases, are just as horny as guys- they just abstain until the magic ring parts their pearly gates. All joking aside, if I were single right now and looking to meet a hot girl(and had no conscience), I would find two or three churches reasonably separated by distance and attend the early service at one, the middle service at the other and the late service at the third. If you are a nice, intelligent guy of average appearance or better and officially single, within a few weeks of attending and chatting up girls and their parents over coffee, you will have more dates than you know what to do with. It's as if such guys are in so short supply that parents drag their hot daughters to church just to find someone there that they can approve of. Bear in mind that you will have to go on several dates with each and may even have to attend their boring family functions, but the payoff is GREAT. Nice, clean intelligent girls who may not give up the nook(for intercourse) before marriage, but they'll let you sample the hell out of the wares until then and help you out faithfully while doing so! It's just so much easier and more satisfying than weeding through barfly skanks who either carry disease, are alcoholics, are stupid and annoying, are unfaithful and untrustworthy, occasionally bang their dealer/ex-boyfriend for score, etc.

BigHit-Maniac

Monkey
Jul 5, 2004
Las Vegas, NV
biggins said:
why cant things be discussed without being immature?
I'm not being Immature. I'm 20 years old.

What I'm saying is... more along the lines of "why" ... I'd think this thread would find a better home in the Political / yadda yadda section.

:rolleyes:

At any rate... unprotected sex = kids. Want kids? Screw w/o a condom & BC pills.

Pop the pill, put on a rubber, and getter' dun.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
llkoolkeg said:
Church....seriously, just like suggested in "Coming to America". You may have to marry her first to confirm the nympho part, but I had never seen so many hot virgins until I started meeting them at church. Smoking hot girls that would show up every Sunday with their parents and who in many cases, are just as horny as guys- they just abstain until the magic ring parts their pearly gates. All joking aside, if I were single right now and looking to meet a hot girl(and had no conscience), I would find two or three churches reasonably separated by distance and attend the early service at one, the middle service at the other and the late service at the third. If you are a nice, intelligent guy of average appearance or better and officially single, within a few weeks of attending and chatting up girls and their parents over coffee, you will have more dates than you know what to do with. It's as if such guys are in so short supply that parents drag their hot daughters to church just to find someone there that they can approve of. Bear in mind that you will have to go on several dates with each and may even have to attend their boring family functions, but the payoff is GREAT. Nice, clean intelligent girls who may not give up the nook(for intercourse) before marriage, but they'll let you sample the hell out of the wares until then and help you out faithfully while doing so! It's just so much easier and more satisfying than weeding through barfly skanks who either carry disease, are alcoholics, are stupid and annoying, are unfaithful and untrustworthy, occasionally bang their dealer/ex-boyfriend for score, etc.
this man is a genius

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
bigginsis said:
you know, if you continue to make public comments about what we do during our "private time" then i will have no choice but to post the photos i have of you in various states of undress...
hm, you do that and i'm not using my special powers on you anymore...

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
stosh said:
links to videos?
Dude you're kidding right? Let me insert this image into your head. I am naked in them....OK? They are for private consumption and parties. Your going to have to start your own spank bank account chief......jdcamb

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
biggins said:
1.mtb_rob_fl is obesessed with incest
2.bighit-maniac does not like sex related topics
3. BV likes unprotected sex
4. suzycreamcheese likes it freaky
5. kleinmp99 is not a pedophile because babies seem to annoy him. I will also conclude that he does not have unprotected sex because babues annoy him.
6.brianhcm#1 has figured out that i am indeed an accident
7.westy likes farm animals
8.stoney98 cant last very long so he likes quickies
9.DHS really likes my sister a lot.
10.jdcamb knows where all the easy girls are
11.bigmike likes to lie to girls and likes it when they lie to him. he also thinks girls are lying drunks
12. what the hell do lions have to do with anything.

if you have any more questions kids, feel free to ask.
Freaky? Why? Because I like to keep my finger on the trigger?

The Cheese

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jdcamb said:
Dude you're kidding right? Let me insert this image into your head. I am naked in them....OK? They are for private consumption and parties. Your going to have to start your own spank bank account chief......jdcamb
wait you brought them to parties with you?
I thought maybe you had some with girl on girl action....

PS. I'm totally kidding with all this.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SuzyCreamcheese said:
Freaky? Why? Because I like to keep my finger on the trigger?
I am, and I think I speak for all monkeys when I say this, very interested in what kind of ammo you keep it loaded with.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
jdcamb said:

QUOTE]

ok, she'll do :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
llkoolkeg said:

not a bad idea.........but I think any chicks that have their parents make them go to church, are too young for me......no, correction - I say I'd be too old for them

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
douglas said:
not a bad idea.........but I think any chicks that have their parents make them go to church, are too young for me......no, correction - I say I'd be too old for them
...or way to goodie-2-shoe'd. Would most of these girls/women have a good grasp of (for a lack of a better metaphor) "riding the bike" or is the closet they've been in the sport is reading those Jackie Collins novels, playing w/ banana seats? Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT asking for a NORBA pro, but maybe someone at the rec/sport level rider, who hasn't crashed a lot (sorry, I have no idea what "crashing a lot" is a metaphor for, just sounded funny :D ).
With that said, it's prob still a more fruitful environment than smoky dive bars where the odds are good, but the goods are often WAAY odd.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Unprotected sex...hmm.

Would that include not having virus software installed?