i'm all about the trading.
It's like living baseball cards, or better yet pokemon "gota catch them all!"
Me i just combined mine all into one and called it gonaherpasyphilaids

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
llkoolkeg said:
Sorry...I can't burn a fuse chasing your metaphor.

My experience is that most church girls are good girls, but girls nonetheless. They can be either reformed sinners( :dead: ) or nice girls who are too smart to be burned by your average prick-waggling loser( :thumb: ). If you are willing to be respectful, somewhat patient and mature enough to avoid bridge-burning during break-ups, you can score a great girlfriend. Here is a little-known bonus about church girls- because they have had to try and keep boyfriends with something OTHER than vaginal intercourse, they have MAD SKILLS in other areas, sexual and otherwise. They can cook, clean, converse and carry you over the threshold of orgasm with shocking skill. Without a doubt, the best handjobs and blowjobs I ever received were from church girls. They have to know how to work it or they'd never keep a guy for longer than two weeks w/o the lure of vaginal intercourse. I don't know about you, but I was much happier having girlfriends like that over whiny, annoying chicks who feel that because they bequeath unto you the honor of banging them, you must therefore tolerate all their high-maintenance ways. To each his own, I suppose.

protestant church girls` best quality is being church girls.
but its also their worst flaw.

i dated a full blown protestant church girl for about a year. all the qualities you posted were validated in my expermient.. but the only problem is that I AM NOT A CHURCH GUY.. so it kinda a drag to put up with that jesus stuff for more than a while......
if only church girls could have church girls qualitied without being jesus freaks... but wait.. i got the Southamerican chicks... g-d i love catholic girls.....

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
narlus said:
is it "bated" breath or "baited" breath? i tend to see the latter used more predominantly, but the 1st spelling (as in "abate") makes more sense to me.

Doh! Good catch, as you are correct.

For an example of usage, one need not look beyond the master himself:

Shylock:
Moneys is your suit.
What should I say to you? Should I not say,
“Hath a dog money? Is it possible
A cur can lend three thousand ducats?” Or
Shall I bend low and in a bondman’s key,
With bated breath and whispering humbleness,
Say this:
“Fair sir, you spat on me on Wednesday last,
You spurned me such a day, another time
You called me dog; and for these courtesies
I’ll lend you thus much moneys?”

---William Shakespeare in The Merchant of Venice, act 1, scene 3, lines 119-29

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Brian HCM#1 said:
Well for one thing if she likes sex. There are several women out there that symply hate it, it has nothing to do with the guy itself, she may just hate the whole thing. So knowing that, wouldn't it suck to be in a marrage with absolutely NO sex? You never knew she hated it as did her. Now your in a marrage and not getting any except with your hand or going elsewhere (which is a sin). IMO sex is a very important thing in a relationship. So if you're cool with going without sex for the remainder of your marrage/life that would pretty much suck. But hey if your happy with that more power to yah.
So you define sex as exclusively penetration of the vagina with a penis? There are a good number of heterosexual people who would take issue with that, to say nothing of the homosexual crowd. If that was the only sexual act I could experience, my world of color would surely turn B&W. Frankly, the only women I have ever encountered who could be said to "not like sex" were those whose experience was soured by the one act you seem to care for. Why? Because they were with selfish lovers who cared only for vaginal intercourse and were clueless about how to get a woman off in that way or any other. Think about it- if you were a woman and you were only with guys who stroked it in you only long enough to bust a nut- without sufficient foreplay- you would most likely "not like sex" either. If I really cared about a girl and she confided in me that she didn't like sex(meaning vaginal intercourse), I would not cut and run; I would see it as a challenge. I would make it my mission to change her mind. Unless there is an underlying non-treatable medical or psychological reason for not liking sex, women who don't like it are most likely just unfortunate to have never encountered a proficient or patient lover.

Say you're with a woman you care about who tells you she doesn't like sex(vaginal intercourse). Why not just work up to it? After a nice date, see what happens when you kiss her passionately for 20 minutes, running your hands slowly over her clothed body. If she starts getting into it, slowly and very deliberately undress her w/o a pause in kissing, then lightly(almost in a curious or exploring fashion) touch her non-sexual erogenous zones(nape of neck, curve of hips, small of back, hollow of knee, etc.). If she again responds positively, try light touching, nuzzling and kissing THROUGH her undergarments. If and when you finally get her humid enough to remove her underclothes, why not see if you can get her off w/o ever taking you tool out of your pants? There are countless things that work amazingly well- fingers, tongues, tickling, light spanking, jets of water, external and internal vibrators, the list is endless.

I once had a girlfriend who was apathetic about sex...until the first time she came. After a real good date, I brought her up to my room and did much of what is described above. As soon as she was REALLY into it, I got up, smiled and said "don't go anywhere" as I walked from the bedroom into the bathroom. I ran a nice warm bubble bath for her, walked her to the tub, and had her climb in. I instructed her to push her butt to the bottom of the tub and run her legs up the wall so that the big tub spigot was right above her "sensitive area". I then pulled the drain plug, turned the water on full blast and told her to move her legs and butt until the warm water hit a spot that felt good. As soon as she found the spot, I knelt over the tub and started kissing and licking her upper body while she focused on holding herself in just the right position beneath the rushing water. Inside of ten minutes, she had the first orgasm of her life, which left her shaking like a leaf and weeping like a baby. I made sure she experienced many more over the next few weeks before I ever put myself into her, and when that time finally came, she was asking me to do so. She had never masturbated to culmination before, so we took an after-dinner field trip to the adult novelties store(with much encouragement and reassurance). I literally had to teach her how to masturbate and how to get off. It was a fantastically satisfying journey for both of us until circumstance finally got the better of that relationship.

I agree that it would suck to be in a marriage w/o sex and I would certainly never stand for it. In fact, it would hardly seem like a marriage w/o it unless, again, there were an underlying medical or psychological reason. I certainly do not fall anywhere near the realms of this category with my wife, though. Regarding marriage, choose well or choose not at all.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
COmtbiker12 said:
I wouldn't have much personal experience with any of this seeing as how I'm only 16. :p
hm i'm guessing you didn't see the 60 Minutes where they interviewed the 6th graders. and they said that they all have had sex by now....
ewwww

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
BigMike said:
Is it bad if I was kinda turned on my llkoolkeg's post? :eek:

:blah:

Always glad to be of service...although I would have been more flattered had a female been so forthright as to fess up. :D

It's funny how my intended clinical response to a particular post somehow morphed into an "Ask Xaviera" column by the time I clicked "submit". :o:

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
llkoolkeg said:
I didn't say the parents necessarily MAKE them go; usually, they either go of their own volition or out of a sense of family, duty or guilt. I met she who is now my wife when I was 28 and she was 20. Now you are correct that a lot of girls were younger than 20, but some of the pudtuggers on this website are younger than 28, too. Don't get down on younger girls w/o other reasons, though, as they tend to be more mature no matter how wide the gulf in ages. Regardless, just off the top of my head, I can think of five girls at my church that I would be chasing(were I not married) like a bass after a buzzbait. The cute, single ones older than college-aged are less numerous but still there just the same...and even less likely to withold the nook than their younger competition(unless they are born-again-virgins, which should be avoided at all cost).
You do realize "just off the top of my head, I can think of five girls at my church that I would be chasing(were I not married) like a bass after a buzzbait. " is a sin so much so it made the 10 commandments

Everytime you post in this thread the song from Eurotrip goes through my head..."Scotty doesn't know...Scotty doesn't know"

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Leethal said:
You do realize "just off the top of my head, I can think of five girls at my church that I would be chasing(were I not married) like a bass after a buzzbait. " is a sin so much so it made the 10 commandments

Everytime you post in this thread the song from Eurotrip goes through my head..."Scotty doesn't know...Scotty doesn't know"
I know. I always imagine an angel holding one of those stadium admission counters and clicking off yet another demerit ever time I transgress. I will definitely have a lengthy rap sheet to account for whenever my time comes! :help:

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
didnt takt the time to read through the other 3 pages but here is a sexual active since the age of 14, now college age students take on it. It is not worth it unless like stoney said, both have been tested a few times (hiv takes 6 months to show up on a test if not more), birth control should be used (more on this later), and both partners are honest. I cant begin to tell you how many condoms break with out you knowing it, but i have come to have a 6th sense for this. With the 60's the hiv wasnt around back then, it was introuduced i believe in the late 70's and most other std's were not running rampant back then. People were having sex a lot more back then but it was safer i think. The scary thing is that something like 60-70% of people with an std do not exhibit any physical symptoms which is very scary. I have friend who had unprotected sex and said everything looked fine and ended up getting burned.

Birth control is a great thing but doesnt work for everyone. I know 3 girls who take birth control consistantly and have ended up pregnant more than once due to certain hormone balances. Also if you smoke it drastically decreases the chances (up to 65%). The ec (emergency contraceptive or mans best friend) is also drastically reduced if you smoke or drink a lot of booze on a regualr basis.
I am very grateful that i have never caught anything, but its due to being careful and getting checked to prevent spreading anything if you get it.
moral of the story cpover your hammer before you slam her. and orgasims are temporary, herpes last forever.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
llkoolkeg said:
So you define sex as exclusively penetration of the vagina with a penis? There are a good number of heterosexual people who would take issue with that, to say nothing of the homosexual crowd. If that was the only sexual act I could experience, my world of color would surely turn B&W. Frankly, the only women I have ever encountered who could be said to "not like sex" were those whose experience was soured by the one act you seem to care for. Why? Because they were with selfish lovers who cared only for vaginal intercourse and were clueless about how to get a woman off in that way or any other. Think about it- if you were a woman and you were only with guys who stroked it in you only long enough to bust a nut- without sufficient foreplay- you would most likely "not like sex" either. If I really cared about a girl and she confided in me that she didn't like sex(meaning vaginal intercourse), I would not cut and run; I would see it as a challenge. I would make it my mission to change her mind. Unless there is an underlying non-treatable medical or psychological reason for not liking sex, women who don't like it are most likely just unfortunate to have never encountered a proficient or patient lover.

Say you're with a woman you care about who tells you she doesn't like sex(vaginal intercourse). Why not just work up to it? After a nice date, see what happens when you kiss her passionately for 20 minutes, running your hands slowly over her clothed body. If she starts getting into it, slowly and very deliberately undress her w/o a pause in kissing, then lightly(almost in a curious or exploring fashion) touch her non-sexual erogenous zones(nape of neck, curve of hips, small of back, hollow of knee, etc.). If she again responds positively, try light touching, nuzzling and kissing THROUGH her undergarments. If and when you finally get her humid enough to remove her underclothes, why not see if you can get her off w/o ever taking you tool out of your pants? There are countless things that work amazingly well- fingers, tongues, tickling, light spanking, jets of water, external and internal vibrators, the list is endless.

I once had a girlfriend who was apathetic about sex...until the first time she came. After a real good date, I brought her up to my room and did much of what is described above. As soon as she was REALLY into it, I got up, smiled and said "don't go anywhere" as I walked from the bedroom into the bathroom. I ran a nice warm bubble bath for her, walked her to the tub, and had her climb in. I instructed her to push her butt to the bottom of the tub and run her legs up the wall so that the big tub spigot was right above her "sensitive area". I then pulled the drain plug, turned the water on full blast and told her to move her legs and butt until the warm water hit a spot that felt good. As soon as she found the spot, I knelt over the tub and started kissing and licking her upper body while she focused on holding herself in just the right position beneath the rushing water. Inside of ten minutes, she had the first orgasm of her life, which left her shaking like a leaf and weeping like a baby. I made sure she experienced many more over the next few weeks before I ever put myself into her, and when that time finally came, she was asking me to do so. She had never masturbated to culmination before, so we took an after-dinner field trip to the adult novelties store(with much encouragement and reassurance). I literally had to teach her how to masturbate and how to get off. It was a fantastically satisfying journey for both of us until circumstance finally got the better of that relationship.

I agree that it would suck to be in a marriage w/o sex and I would certainly never stand for it. In fact, it would hardly seem like a marriage w/o it unless, again, there were an underlying medical or psychological reason. I certainly do not fall anywhere near the realms of this category with my wife, though. Regarding marriage, choose well or choose not at all.
You are missing my point here, I'm not talking about getting her off without intercourse, I'm saying if shw has absolutly no labido, zero, ziltch, doesn't want to be touched in anyway shape or form. Then on the flip side she loves you more than anything in the world and wants to spend the rest of her life with you. Trust me on this one dude, I've been around the block a few times myself, I know what I'm talking about. The girls you decribed want to get laid in the worst way, they just think they'll go to hell if the do it before marrage. All they have to do each time they have sex is ask for forgiveness afterwards and you're in. I've been told by many Christians that Jesus will forgive you for your sins anyways. Isn't that true?

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
lovebunny said:
that couldnt be more true. me and my girl have been together for 10 months w/ out sex and man ive never been happier. shes got skills w/ the toungue/hands. plus shes intelligent and has morals and funny as hell. oh shes hott to thats a nice lil bonus. and..... i picked her up at church
well ok that post isnt true no more. heheh she agreed last night. it was her first time and it was awesome.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Brian HCM#1 said:
I've been told by many Christians that Jesus will forgive you for your sins anyways. Isn't that true?
Dude thats soooooo true, I have an uber christain friend. I can never talk to him about religion with him I just get too pissed off. He told me he could kill someone and it's ok as long as he believes jesus died for his sins. So fycked. :help:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
JMAC said:
Dude thats soooooo true, I have an uber christain friend. I can never talk to him about religion with him I just get too pissed off. He told me he could kill someone and it's ok as long as he believes jesus died for his sins. So fycked. :help:
Your friend is ignorant - clearly not "uber Christian" - and you no less so for believing him.

It doesn't work that way :rolleyes: - and it's downright ridiculous to try and simplify it to that level.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
binary visions said:
Your friend is ignorant - clearly not "uber Christian" - and you no less so for believing him.

It doesn't work that way :rolleyes: - and it's downright rediculous to try and simplify it to that level.

Well I say "Christian" to be honest I'm not sure what he is, he's part of some strange cult. Everyone knows he is, his familly is from colorado.....and texas. They go to these "Bible" meetings like 3x a week.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Brian HCM#1 said:
You are missing my point here, I'm not talking about getting her off without intercourse, I'm saying if shw has absolutly no labido, zero, ziltch, doesn't want to be touched in anyway shape or form. Then on the flip side she loves you more than anything in the world and wants to spend the rest of her life with you. Trust me on this one dude, I've been around the block a few times myself, I know what I'm talking about. The girls you decribed want to get laid in the worst way, they just think they'll go to hell if the do it before marrage. All they have to do each time they have sex is ask for forgiveness afterwards and you're in. I've been told by many Christians that Jesus will forgive you for your sins anyways. Isn't that true?
That is quite possibly a medical condition. I watched a 2 horu long special on people who are asexual. They are neither attracted to males or females. It is MUCH more common then you would think as well...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
JMAC said:
Well I say "Christian" to be honest I'm not sure what he is, he's part of some strange cult. Everyone knows he is, his familly is from colorado.....and texas. They go to these "Bible" meetings like 3x a week.
So, basically, your comment has no bearing whatsoever on any real life situation, and your friend may or may not be involved in some kind of virgin-sacrificing, blood-drinking, snake-handling cult; you don't know.

Okay. Gotcha.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
llkoolkeg said:
Church....seriously, just like suggested in "Coming to America". You may have to marry her first to confirm the nympho part, but I had never seen so many hot virgins until I started meeting them at church. Smoking hot girls that would show up every Sunday with their parents and who in many cases, are just as horny as guys- they just abstain until the magic ring parts their pearly gates. All joking aside, if I were single right now and looking to meet a hot girl(and had no conscience), I would find two or three churches reasonably separated by distance and attend the early service at one, the middle service at the other and the late service at the third. If you are a nice, intelligent guy of average appearance or better and officially single, within a few weeks of attending and chatting up girls and their parents over coffee, you will have more dates than you know what to do with. It's as if such guys are in so short supply that parents drag their hot daughters to church just to find someone there that they can approve of. Bear in mind that you will have to go on several dates with each and may even have to attend their boring family functions, but the payoff is GREAT. Nice, clean intelligent girls who may not give up the nook(for intercourse) before marriage, but they'll let you sample the hell out of the wares until then and help you out faithfully while doing so! It's just so much easier and more satisfying than weeding through barfly skanks who either carry disease, are alcoholics, are stupid and annoying, are unfaithful and untrustworthy, occasionally bang their dealer/ex-boyfriend for score, etc.
I was going to suggest the same thing, but he got to it first. It really is true,

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
binary visions said:
So, basically, your comment has no bearing whatsoever on any real life situation, and your friend may or may not be involved in some kind of virgin-sacrificing, blood-drinking, snake-handling cult; you don't know.

Okay. Gotcha.
UMM yeah basically..... :cool:

J

JRB

binary visions said:

Okay. Gotcha.
You know going into it, when you read a post from JMAC, it is most likely not going to make sense or have any bearing on a real life situation. :think:

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
loco said:
You know going into it, when you read a post from JMAC, it is most likely not going to make sense or have any bearing on a real life situation. :think:
Phuck Off LOCO.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Transcend said:
That is quite possibly a medical condition. I watched a 2 horu long special on people who are asexual. They are neither attracted to males or females. It is MUCH more common then you would think as well...
I know of similar disorders, but a we're talking about a marrage, so there is a difference, there is attraction towards the opposite sex.

As for JMAC comment, I have a feeling its directed towards Born Agains, who from my experiance push the bible at you if you don't believe in what they belive in.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
Testes, aren't you????
:think:

That statement doesn't make any sense. You just said:

Testicles, aren't you?

Did you really mean, "Testy, aren't you?" - or did you seriously inquire as to whether or not he was a nutsack?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
He was trying to be funny, but failed miserably! hahaha...

I think he implied that JMAC is a nutsack that is quite testy...I'd say I agree...
:stupid: That's what I meant. I thought my 5th grade humor was funny. It was on his reading level, too. :thumb: