Quantcast

unreal junior

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
anybody have any commentary on the unreal cycles junior? I'm looking for a cheap ht that I can learn to jump on and not spend too much money on either. I had intended on getting a superbro but the thought of locking it up outside a local bar deeply scares me...so something significantly cheaper needs to be in the works.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i got one....

Nothing bad to say about it, it actually rides really good in pump tracks... and street, but i suck at DJ's so i can't give you a real report... for some reason, though, this is the only bike that after riding it i have severe lower back pains... weird because i have owned several DJ's and DH bikes, Street bikes and never had lower back problems before.... not sure if it's the bike or old age catching up to me....

I use it to bug out and front like i can ride Street/DJ, but i plan on getting me 24 BMX soon...

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
you can run it... not sure if it will make the geo a bit iffy, this frame is built to be ridden with 26's... but make it happen, for that price they are selling it... go for it.. :-)

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Sandwich -

did you end up getting one of these? and does anyone know if you can run front gears them? Widest tire that will fit?

thanks.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
no, didn't get one. am debating getting a legit bmx instead. They do look like nice bikes, not sure why they cost so little.