Quantcast

Upcoming SS question

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
Is anyone going to be doing the DS race? I see that it's on friday - do you just reg there or can you pre reg for that? Any pointers ? I have never done this before but I think I would have a good time.

Thanks guys

Robusto

Monkey
If you get the chance race the slalom, DO IT. At the last series I just skipped the DH so I could ride the rest of the mountain and raced the slalom. Never done anything like it before, but it sure was awesome... Make sure you gap the first double... I was gonna try to gap from the table to the last roller thing but I pussed out...

Could be kind of hard to get up there for it... considering that its on a Friday rather than a Saturday like the other 3 weekends... Im not gonna be able to make it to this one, but Ill be there for #4!!!!! :)

mindlessfr

Monkey
Sep 8, 2004
richmond, va
i checked out the snowshoe website and didnt see any thing about registration for the dual slalom all i see is practice from 4-6 then the race from 6-8 on friday

mindlessfr said:
i checked out the snowshoe website and didnt see any thing about registration for the dual slalom all i see is practice from 4-6 then the race from 6-8 on friday
You can register anytime on Friday from 9am-4pm. It says DH registration on the website, but it is registration for dual as well.