Quantcast

Update and Pics from my playboy mansion raockstar weekend.....(NSFW)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
The weekend is in the bag, my head is pounding and I am still a bit in shock as to what I have experienced and been a part of this weekend.

Things started off pretty awesome before I even left the airport. The airline upgraded me to first class for free as a birthday gift and drank enough booze to put down an elephant before I even got to Los Angeles.

Got off the plane and checked into the Renaissance Hollywood Hotel & Spa in west Hollywood and had to change and head out the door for dinner and a comedy show.

That first night got to hang with pauly shore and bobby lee from mad TV.

The cops gave me a ride back to the hotel at 4am (they were really cool about my drunkiness in public and open container when they found out I was part of the wounded warrior project) and proceeded to sleep all day. Got up at 5pm and got ready for the playboy mansion.

The first part of the whole playboy mansion was probably the most interesting piece of education that I had, since I had no clue of the secrecy and tactics they use.

first you have to arrive at a predetermined location and file into the parking garage with security

This is the location we were to meet at

and go through the gaunlet of forms, waivers and money collectors before you can get the coveted "wrist band" in order to get on the shuttle to the mansion itself.

once your done with all the formalities the line of shuttles start from around the corner, the windows are blacked out so others cant see in and the drivers act like they are driving the president while taking gun fire.

after a hell raising dash through traffic we arrive at the coveted playboy mansion

as soon as you get out of the shuttle it is pure raockstar status, the whole shebang, red carpet, flashbulbs, microphones in your face.

once the media frenzie was over it was a little more casual and relaxing.

walk into the back yard and pick up a stogie and wander around a bit

checked out the grotto while it was empty,

got all acess to check out the grounds, found the

the monkey cages

Bunnies........go figure....

once night fell the party was on!

got to mingle with tons of stars and people you recognize from the screen but cant put a finger on it. not sure who all was on the guest list but got as many photos as I could.

The hoff was a really cool guy, really heavy into supporting the troops and thier causes. he gave me a wacky t shirt as well

I was litteraly laying on the floor to get this pic. he is no taller than your knee cap. bunnies were packing him around and handing him off like a lap dog.

pauly shore wasnt all that, he was fun to party with but felt like you were talking to a retarded junkie. but he does support the wounded.

got to hang with hugh for a bit and talk about chicks, the guy is doing pretty damn well for being 83.

This is the point where the thread may be Non work safe or moderator unfreindly

The main theme for the night was pin-up girl / lingerie attire, but a couple dozen gals were wearing nothing but paint. some of these paint jobs were unbelievable.

!!!!!!emphasis on nothing but paint!!!!!!!!!!

The party indoors was just as crazy if not more since thats where the booze was.......tripletts.....need I say more?

well this about where the photos keep me from posting because apparently I have broken every rule and term that photobucket has for this sort of thing but I did get a pretty cool email from the main guy saying he was sorry that I couldnt upload them all but he thought they were some awesome photos.

in all a great weekend, kept the party going that night at billy corgans pad (smashing pumpkins)

we then spent the rest of the next day in venice beach keeping the buzz up to par.

got home at 3am in the morning and been asleep since then, sorry for the delay on the posting but my head was killing me and my cell phone was going off every 5 minutes.

good times.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Looks rad and pretty much how I remember (vaguely) some of the more high dollar Hollywood Hills/Beverly Hills/Bel Air parties being.

I gotta admit I'm pretty disappointed with some of the chicks though. A few of them are just straight up gnarly looking. A few lookers though. Many of the parties I've been to in that area the girlies are made up to a T and look the part regardless. Hope you enjoyed it haha....

dhzion

Monkey
May 4, 2008
Mighty Zion
I'm so not worthy. You sir are a god among men. The "chilly" sailor is great. I'm curious as to how the nurse got her nipples on top of her boobs though, creepy!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Nice work, buuuuudy (in my worst weasel voice). My wife thought you had gone MIA since I hadn't heard from you since Saturday. I had more faith in you than that, I figured you would sober up eventually.

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
The hoff was a really cool guy, really heavy into supporting the troops and thier causes. he gave me a wacky t shirt as well

The Hoff is definitely cool but it annoys the hell out of me when civilians wear military uniforms. I know hes doing it thinking its being supportive but thats about as disrespectful as it gets in my book.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The Hoff is definitely cool but it annoys the hell out of me when civilians wear military uniforms. I know hes doing it thinking its being supportive but thats about as disrespectful as it gets in my book.
Dude, the Hoff is a Lieutenant Colonel, if you don't check your tone, he'll drop you!

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I will add this: You sir, will surely be making the banana from this one.

Best thread on the RM in a long while.

I may even open new accounts just so I can rep you again.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I bet the wounded soldiers have had fewer surgeries and antibiotic prescriptions than the painted girls.