Quantcast

UPDATE Beyond Bikes Ripped Me UPDATE

David SD38

Chimp
May 25, 2005
El Cajon
I am sitting here looking at my new Cris King headset that is setting on my desk right in front of me! Let me explain.

On sunday I went with my wife to the San Diego bike swap meet she has just started riding her new bike that I bought for her two years ago. Upon walking in we saw the beyond bikes display i told her that i would not look at their stuff even if it was free. After walking thru three times she had one thing left on her shopping list "shoes" she said she was going to look at the beyond bikes shoes so i walked over to a table with their cataloge on it & opened it to the Free Cris King haed set ad and asked the guy sitting at the table if it was true he said it was if you go to their store. So i told him my story & how sales ahole Kerry Mc **** treated me he told me he was sorry for what had happened. He then gave me his card with his name Beau "Bo" Sisemore on it while he was doing this another guy Jeffery Kriseman Chief Technology Officer also gave me his card they told me to call them or come by to let them fix this.
On monday i went to beyond bikes and Bo was more than happy to give me the head set & once again say how sorry they were.

Thank you Bo & Jeffery for caring about your customers even if Kerry dont.

ctrailfreak

Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Independence,Mo
David SD38 said:
I am sitting here looking at my new Chris King headset that is setting on my desk right in front of me! Let me explain.

On sunday I went with my wife to the San Diego bike swap meet she has just started riding her new bike that I bought for her two years ago. Upon walking in, we saw the Beyond Bikes display. I told her that I would not look at their stuff even if it was free.

After walking thru three times, she had one thing left on her shopping list. "shoes" She said she was going to look at the Beyond Bikes shoes, so I walked over to a table with their cataloge on it & opened it to the Free Chris King head set ad. I asked the guy sitting at the table if it was true? "He said it was if you go to their store."

So... I told him my story & how sales ahole Kerry Mc **** treated me. He told me he was sorry for what had happened. He then gave me his card with his name Beau "Bo" Sisemore on it. While he was doing this, another guy Jeffery Kriseman Chief Technology Officer also gave me his card. They told me to call them, or come by to let them fix this.

On monday I went to Beyond Bikes and Bo was more than happy to give me the head set & once again say how sorry they were.

Thank you Bo & Jeffery for caring about your customers: Even if Kerry doesn't.
Before you get flamed! The readable version.:rolleyes: