Quantcast

Update

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I haven't been around much lately, busy with work and riding and doing some side trips for more riding... Here are some pictures of my past few rides to enjoy. Riding rules.:cheers:

That is all, please continue to ride...because we can!

lachy_mtb

Monkey
May 25, 2008
the shots are great! may i ask what camera you are using? and the trail looks spectacular, and its so nice seeing the shots with the snow in the background. looks soo nice

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
Great shots! What's in you and Derek's stable of bikes these days?

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
the shots are great! may i ask what camera you are using? and the trail looks spectacular, and its so nice seeing the shots with the snow in the background. looks soo nice
Some Cannon Powershot. SL something. hahahah can't remember!

Heidi

Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Great shots! What's in you and Derek's stable of bikes these days?
We're holding steady with my DEAN race bike that I take when I want to go super fast and am climbing a lot, then I have my Yeti 575 for almost everything else. I still have my Titus Racer X, Titus custom road bike, Dean Titanium cyclocross bike as well.

Derek has the Yeti ASR and 575 as well as his Specialized road bike and Jake the Snake Kona cyclocross bike. Then of course you have our cruiser bikes and his commuter bike!

I can't decide if I want to completely overhaul the Dean or get a new small bike. Decisions.

Babs - NO WAY IN HELL I'M LETTING GO OF THAT YETI! :)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Awesome wildflowers. i had a blast when i was in Oregon a few weeks back. Did an out and back of McKenzie from Trail Bridge and it was the awesomeness. Koosah was literally overflowing, it was powerful. Made it up Castle Rock but with all the Norcal fires at the time didn't get to see much thru the haze.

Anyways, i may try to meander down there late summer to hit the Newberry Caldera. We'll see as i'm constantly losing my cardio due to an excess of trail building this year.

But i do want to take this time to plant the seed for you and yours to come up and do the Kettle Crest with us next year. 4th of July weekend and we're headed up to Rossland B.C. to do 7 Summits as well. Tell all your local chums, as we average over 20 riders a year, and i plan on investing more time into it.

Should be good times.