Quantcast

Updated Goldtooth website - feedback?

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
much more organized, but i like the link to patlavalley.com, that's a sick vid. im gonna get one when i throw my chainguide on, and get pat funk to set it up, since he runs it on his bike.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Site looks great!

Nice work on Tim's guard with the logos, by the way! I put it on after I replaced the bearings in his rig on Friday so he could rock it for the race.

oats

Chimp
Feb 14, 2005
Oregon
jimmydean said:
Site looks great!

Nice work on Tim's guard with the logos, by the way! I put it on after I replaced the bearings in his rig on Friday so he could rock it for the race.
Thanks! When can I expect to see one on your bike? :rofl: Also check out the THC/ Goldtooth work shirts. Now you all can be like Paticakes.
Nathan

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
oats said:
Thanks! When can I expect to see one on your bike? :rofl: Also check out the THC/ Goldtooth work shirts. Now you all can be like Paticakes.
Nathan
I am puting one on my hardtail next week for sure. I just bought a Steelhead and I will run a Truvativ box guide with your 5mm bash guard. I'm waiting for my fork to get here, then I will be at the shop getting that beast together.

oats

Chimp
Feb 14, 2005
Oregon
I had a boxguide with the basher and it works great. Hodad is now running that same set up. Thanks!
Nathan