Cranks: Demolition 170mm, fsa Ti spindle, Ti Knight flush bolts
Sprocket: United 28T
Chain: Kmc 710 sl
Pedals: Wellgo MG52
Poat: Odyssey Intac
Seat: Odyssey Senior kevlar
Clamp: Profile slimjim
Knight chain tensioner
Front Wheel: Arrow frx/Profile non disc 20mm (32H)
Rear Wheel: Rhynolite XL/Coalition Cass hub 12T (36H)
Tires: Schwalbe tabletop 2.25 Front, Tioga FS100 2.1 Rear
Weight: 27

the schwalbe front tire is nice. light, foldable tire only 16oz. edit*8oz less than my old dmr moto. bars cut to 26.5. seat post cut. starnut with tree cap. fork was lowered to 65mm w/ tool&die spring. full time fun

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
what do i say?

tonic for president, thats right.

sharp business - i like.

that fork, as nice as it is, is somewhat of a beast compared to todays lighter dj/park forks. i weighted my sherman jumper modded the same way as yours - its 5.8lbs - wowwy. could shave over a lb if i was to switch to one of that fancy light marz. hmmm.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
that fork, as nice as it is, is somewhat of a beast compared to todays lighter dj/park forks. i weighted my sherman jumper modded the same way as yours - its 5.8lbs - wowwy. could shave over a lb if i was to switch to one of that fancy light marz. hmmm.
your right. for my next fork (whenever that is) i would like something with cleaner dropouts, maybe a tool-less removal or at least 1 bolt per leg. i never weighed my gl. are they the same weight as jumpers? i love the fork though, never adjust anything, just ride it

v-digit

Turbo Monkey
Apr 3, 2006
Brooklyn, NY
i ALMOST think that a sherman jumper is lighter then GL, since it is/was a lil more expensive or what not. i must say i do love my fork too. simple and trustworthy.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Very nice ride... I've often comtemplated going to a lighter fork over my Sherman Jumper but the fact is it has been trouble free and I haven't adjusted it---ever.

BikeSATORI

Monkey
Apr 13, 2007
one world...
most excellent steed.

Yeah, grom-dom is right, I'll tear down some walls for that hub! haha...

I've got that exact same tire combo and chain right now as well, and the 170mm Medials on my SplinterMX too.

Nice set-up for sure, you've got that taste for paste.

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
Wow, very clean. I love those cranks.

Now I wan tto see some ride shots, for some reason it seems like all the fg people don't ever post ride shots...
f that, i'm not riding such a clean bike :poster_oops:

when i get pics i post them. a few are in the 24 love thread :clue: