Quantcast

Upper Windmill virginity lost!

huckaduck

Chimp
Mar 23, 2008
Scruffy city
Rode upper windmill today for the first time, what a cool trail, its a lot of fun. dont know why i was beating myself to death on snake rock and dropout, it is sooo much fun, crazy Ahmed AKA "Buddy" thrashed it on a fuji panic 1.0 Hardtail, no joke. this kid is going to be smoking people pretty soon, this was like his seventh time ever on a mountain bike, and he is shredding at the rock on a hardtail. all you guys that decided to not come today, you really should have, looks like upper windmill is going to be strip mined. i am pissed but at least i got to ride it once, dont know all the details, but LOO will. a lot of hard work went into this awesome trail, so if you are close get up here and ride while you can

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
I think Mark posted in another thread that it was a gas well. Doug seemed to think that it was going to be possible to reroute around depending on how much gets disturbed.

Anyway, your correct, it's an awesome trail.

Wndrckr

Monkey
Nov 10, 2005
Knoxville, TN
Glad you found your manhood today J. :clapping:

Yep, sounds like the upper section's days are numbered. :disgust1: Maybe we can scratch in a classic stfd section before the Fall. And then this winter... Wait, that's a secret.

huckaduck

Chimp
Mar 23, 2008
Scruffy city
All is not lost! Chuck may be able to save the trail, i cant remeber what loo said but there is something in place that doesnt suck.
Glad you found your manhood today J.
Webb why were you guys not taking me up there allready? it is easier than thean the lower trails, than i can blast down trail 2 like a bandit!