Quantcast

UPS/ FedEx can't win

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
waited all day to get my cranks (worked 9:30 - 8). fairly safe area, so i left a note on the door to leave the package under the mat. get home, no cranks, no tags or note. of course. get annoyed. check my tracking info and see "Delivered to address other than recipient." well that's good, let's see who signed for them...."GHUGHES". wonderful. too bad i don't know who the **** that is. and in the 5hrs my g/f's been here, no one has come by to drop off my package.

:mumble:

J

JRB

I hope FedEx doesn't ef up today. mmm - Roscoe.

Apr 8, 2006 7:04 AM

On FedEx vehicle for delivery

WOODWAY, TX

J

JRB

Wumpus said:
You got me a surprise birthday present. Cool.
Yes - but macko said he was out, so I have to wait until he makes more. :D

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
The best was I ordered a book online that I needed for a class because the bookstore was sold out. So it is taking forever, but I checked the shipping and it was finally in syracuse. Then I checked it and it was in Ohio...Then again and it had gone all the way back to the company I bought it from. They never even tried to deliver it to me, there was never a note on my door for a failed delivery or anything. Not to mention that I fell behind in my reading because of it, I was so pissed.

J

JRB

I got my frame. I was so eager that I already have it partially built. Maybe I'll stop and take pics.