Quantcast

upstate riding

jerseyjerry

Chimp
Aug 6, 2012
hey sc guys. i am racing this weekend in spring mt pa. i got a 500 pound shock i want to setup. could you guys let me know of a place to ride in the upstate im lost on where to go. njjerry

Caussiecan

Chimp
Mar 9, 2012
Over the hill.
Jerry
The closest place to you is Paris Mountain but i am not sure if you can get the full testing that you need. For DH i travel out to Windrock TN. I'm sure there are plenty of places in and around Pisgah, Im just not familiar with them.

clealan

Monkey
Mar 9, 2008
Fairview NC
Hey Jerry, you are welcome to come to my house tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon to ride my short trail (WBD) with some of the Team Gutbomb members. No rock gardens but some jumps and drops big enough to get a good idea of where you need to be on compression and rebound. The bad news is I am in Fairview NC, two hours or so from Greenville.

motobutane

Monkey
Apr 27, 2010
WNC
Hey Jerry, you are welcome to come to my house tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon to ride my short trail (WBD) with some of the Team Gutbomb members. No rock gardens but some jumps and drops big enough to get a good idea of where you need to be on compression and rebound. The bad news is I am in Fairview NC, two hours or so from Greenville.
Did you add in some braking bumps :rant:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
hey sc guys. i am racing this weekend in spring mt pa. i got a 500 pound shock i want to setup. could you guys let me know of a place to ride in the upstate im lost on where to go. njjerry
I am in Greenville and can help you setup your bike if need be. I have plenty of experience setting suspension up and can get you very close to what you need without you putting it on the trail. PM me if you want to come by.

Cecil

jerseyjerry

Chimp
Aug 6, 2012
thanks. sooner or later i will figure out where things are. it may take me awhile to get use to the heat ha. at least i will lose some weight if i ever go outside here. looking foward to windrock trip i have heard so many good things about that place. unless i see a rattle snake then i will become a big bitch and run.

waterdogs

Monkey
Jul 30, 2010
Upstate SC
heat? It's not that bad this year. Could be a lot worse, just go to the midwest. They are getting the brunt of the heat seems like these days.

Welcome BTW....... travel up to just south of Asheville when you get settled.... Bent Creek, Dupont, Pisagh for trail riding.

Streamline

Spammer Extraordinaire
Jul 9, 2007
For some fun DH check out Clemson Freeride. Little of everything there minus big rocks. You do have to walk back to the top though.