Quantcast

Urban? Anyone?

Feb 8, 2007
Tuesday, Feb 20. During the day.

Just moved to the RIC and looking to ride the concrete tomorrow.

Anyone? Bueller?

I'm fat and unskilled if that helps you decide, one way or the other.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Tuesday, Feb 20. During the day.

Just moved to the RIC and looking to ride the concrete tomorrow.

Anyone? Bueller?

I'm fat and unskilled if that helps you decide, one way or the other.
Welcome to richmond. What part of town did you move to? Try this site out for hooking up with people to ride with. it is run by a guy here in richmond

http://cyclingcentralva.org/forums/index.php?act=idx

Keep an eye on the DH forum.
Here is a post about riding some urban.

http://cyclingcentralva.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=6809&pid=62102&st=40&#entry62102

There is a nice size group of people in richmond that ride and race DH if you are into that also. I will be trying to set up some shuttle trips to the mountains sometime soon.

Dennis

Feb 8, 2007
I'm in the fan. I'd love to hook up with some shuttle action in the summer - I can't climb a hill to save my life. Having said that, my DH experience is pretty minimal. But point me down, and I'll eventually get to the bottom.

Hope to ride with you guys at some point.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
Welcome to the area, and as long as you have FUN it does not matter how long it takes you to get down.I to am looking forward to doing some shuttle runs and lift rides, as well as some XC.

stylie

Chimp
Jan 4, 2007
Author Unkown, you will be in great company when you hook up with sirknight6. He is a fat-boy who couldn't pedal uphill if his life depended on it. Look him up

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Hey now! no being mean to my man Ralphie! he can pedal up hills, I've seen it!

Hell, he can pedal up a hill almost as fast as he can ride down it :P
However, from a dead stop, I can out climb you on a step terrain. Ask Dart. I may not have endurance, however, I do have quite a bit of strength.

AND...

I can hit a tree like it aint nobodies business. :D