Quantcast

Urban Gathering, Sunday Sept. 15th

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Hello there, North Texas Monkeys

Sunday, September 15th, I want to get a bunch of monkeys together, to hit some urban. TCU sounds good to me...
how 'bout you? So whaddaya say? Let's aim for Sunday @ 3pm.
I hear the administration at TCU has expressed an interest in boosting "on-campus" activities.
I think they were refering to us...those of us that see concrete as a pal...those of us that roam the concrete jungle on 2 wheels...those of us who want to see hot TCU chicks, admiring how we float the stairs, in a graceful combination of man and machine. C'mon, freaks...chicks dig scars...even when their mum's and daddy bought them that $40,000 Beemer...they want to see sweaty guy's hucking ledges...I took a survey...that's what they want...right C-Man???...right Gummy-Bear???
*Jon's Grill DOES serve burgers with swiss and mushrooms...but ya gotta ask for it.

---LunchBox---

PS: my new 7" frame should be built by then...perhaps it will inspire me to grow some "C-Man" size stones...you tha man, Ben!!!...crazy bastidinado!!!

LunchBox

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
Texas
Well...I didn't "get" it...'til it arrives. But...it's a DBR X6, with an M1 linkage, boasting 7+" travel. Should be nice...we're gonna get a bigger fork too...that's what we'll get...

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
you're in jacksonville cory? what the hell are you doing there? when you going to be back.