Quantcast

Urban in c-ville

BIRDMAN111

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2006
at school dreaming about trails
hey charlottesville riders. Ive been trying to find some urban spots to ride in c-ville while there is snow covering the trails. Today i got in trouble with some UVA cops for doing some stair sets. So, I was wondering if you guys could tell me some good spots. I know of the UVA drop but i dont think im ready to do that yet so thanks.
Oh some pics would be great too.

VaNIlLin81

Monkey
Jan 27, 2006
c-ville
..i just think we should build new stuff...hmm hmm birdman...remember that time when i did that 400 foot gap over the volcano and the fire burnt the rubber off my tires and i landed on just my rims..that was the sickest ride ever..and that one time you tried to do a backflip in clips off a 5 foot gap..that was the best day of my life:rolleyes:

Bearmntpicnic

Monkey
Oct 23, 2005
charlottesville
this is getting redundant this is like the seventh post like this but yeah we should build something I have 17 achres we could probobly build on so anyone should pm me to talk about it

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
I'd be down to work on a free ride course if you guys are game. Need to find some free lumber though, I've got several home improvement projects this spring that are going to cost me my left nut in lumber cost!