Quantcast

Urban sledding

jon cross

Monkey
Jan 27, 2004
Banner Elk, NC
So there's a school sponsored "stress buster" going on tonight- cheese cake and free massages. Rather than get in on that, we took advantage of the recent snow to rig some climbing rope up to a friend's jeep and sit on trash can lids while rallying through town, cowboy style behind the jeep. Quite possibly the best way to take a break from studying EVER devised by man. That is all

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Birdwang and I did that last year, and I almost died. We were going ~40mph down his street, and I couldn't see a DAMN thing! I started swaying back and forth behind the Jeep, and was going straight for the back of a pickup truck parked on the side of the street. That could have been ugly!

It was SOOOO much fun!

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
me and formermtnboarder have been planning on going downtown and sledding some stair sets and such as filler for various ongoing video projects we have, were gonna do it with full snow gear, gogles hats and all

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
yeah u take em to th top of a hill put them on there side wheels down and have someone get on top or in it. then have someone push. when you get fast to where your legsll fall off oyu jump on too... fun as hell. beats the crap outa the can tho