Quantcast

Urge Cabo Verde: Tracy Moseley Confirmed!

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009

Trek World Racing's number one female racer is breaking out of her role as a DH racer to participate in this year's Urge Cabo Verde. Inside is a short interview with Moseley and some info on the bike she'll be riding...
---

Source: URGE
Photos by Ian Hylands

Tracy Moseley (Trek World Racing) – UK : Officially confirmed!

Tracy, welcome on board for Urge Cabo Verde, are you happy to be a participant on the adventure?

T.M : I am really excited to be part of Urge Cabo Verde, having been a team mate of Fabien for many years I have watched the last two Urge adventures and I am excited to finally be able to be part of this one.

Do you already know much about Cabo Verde, and do you think it will be a great place to ride?
T.M : I had never even heard of the Cabo Verde, but having now learnt a little about it, it’s really exciting to visit a beautiful place like this on our bikes.

Last year in Nepal, Sabrina Jonnier was the only female. This year, there will be 4 or 5, do you think it's a good evolution for the Urge Events?
T.M : Yeah its great that more girls are going to be taking part in this years event. It will be a good time and good representation for all the girls out there riding.

Do you plan to do any special training for this special race?
T.M : I don’t plan to do any specific training as I think my training for the cape epic and general downhill training will be perfect for this event!

Do you already know what bike you're gonna ride?
T.M : I’ll be riding a Trek Remedy

Attachments