Quantcast

us nationals course

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I ride that on my trail bike on a regular basis.

It's fun!

14 years old. People rode GSR and Cheetah bikes when that thing was built. Really shootin for the moon mammoth/USAC. All the talk last year was about the new course they were going to build. I talked to a PR person at mammoth a few weeks ago and she said they couldn't get the forest service permits. Which is weird considering the metric tons of dirt they move on that mountain when it involves ski operations.

SDet

Monkey
Nov 19, 2014
Boulder Co

It's fun!

14 years old. People rode GSR and Cheetah bikes when that thing was built. Really shootin for the moon mammoth/USAC. All the talk last year was about the new course they were going to build. I talked to a PR person at mammoth a few weeks ago and she said they couldn't get the forest service permits. Which is weird considering the metric tons of dirt they move on that mountain when it involves ski operations.
I feel your trail bike is the proper tool for the job.

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007

It's fun!

Dooooood. Did you see that elevator shaft????????? Freeride flick your face off

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
Comments > U.S. national "track"
I know I'm not there and I won't be and this is all but speculation... but I almost went and as of right now I'm glad I saved my money.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Don't know what y'all have. The course looks old skool as f*ck. And retro is hip. So hooray!
Will we see a 29er win?

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
That was not very scary. Anyone else wanna watch a Supercross race with 20' doubles and ankle high whoops? The riders should be scared in the gate steep, loose and 70 footers along with off camber rock corners into canyons. I have a feeling some enduro guys will show up and do well.

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
If the trail's going to be like that, they might as well just have it at Fontana and make it super easy to fly into so more dudes show up.