Quantcast

us nationals

Aug 7, 2024
To be injured of and on for that long and come back 3rd on the day is nuts. I would have laid money on ASA winning but I would have never expected Gwin to be that close to ASA.
Over a second is alot but ASA is the future and Gwin has never been one to lay it on the line outside the World cup.
Although a sub 2 minute course at Rock Creek has very little in common with a WC track, its exciting to see Gwin that up to speed.
We rode the shuttle up with Gwin and heard him say it was a week and a half on the bike before the race. He said he felt like he was 3-4 seconds off top pace at that time. Turns out it was a little over a second. He must feel pretty good to. I can say he definitely looked fast.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
We rode the shuttle up with Gwin and heard him say it was a week and a half on the bike before the race. He said he felt like he was 3-4 seconds off top pace at that time. Turns out it was a little over a second. He must feel pretty good to. I can say he definitely looked fast.
All this Love for Gwin from the Monkeys? Ok,ok.

Avy

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Well, Depends on where you're from. Some of us Americans just don't post some things. Just cuz. We are still passionate. Sometimes it's just not so admirable. So we just don't post. But usually we are still on the same DH/Bike spectrum. No questions asked.