Quantcast

US Open Pics

Garrett

Chimp
Mar 17, 2002
New Hope, PA/RPI in Troy, NY
Well since my shoulder decided to come out during practice on Friday :mad: I decided to spectate and take pics of the race on Sunday. Here are about half of the pics I took. I ran out of space to host the rest, so this is what I can show for now. Most of the pics here are from the pro class....well enjoy...oh yeah excuse the bluriness of some of these...this was my first time using this camera.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Garrett
thanks....i just finished cutting everything down to size....all i need to do is upload them now
awesome!:cool:

And say Hi to Shirley Jackson for me while you are at it!

I used to work at RPI! Is Puckman still the hockey mascot?

greenreese

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Originally posted by MMcG

Does that girl have something stuck in her face?

-dAn

Garrett

Chimp
Mar 17, 2002

haha..okay. Yeah, puckman is still the hockey mascot. What department did you work in?

pics will be up in a few minutes hopefully

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Your photos kick major ass!!

Did you happen to get any shots of women's amateur rider number 306? She works and rides for my local bike shop - The Cutting Edge in Berlin and she came in second in wms amateur.:cool:

Garrett

Chimp
Mar 17, 2002
Your photos kick major ass!!

Did you happen to get any shots of women's amateur rider number 306? She works and rides for my local bike shop - The Cutting Edge in Berlin and she came in second in wms amateur.:cool:
Thanks.

What was she wearing? I have a pic of one of the amateur women that turned out kind of blurry and the number plate wasn't facing me.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Garrett
Thanks.

What was she wearing? I have a pic of one of the amateur women that turned out kind of blurry and the number plate wasn't facing me.
Black jersey with flames on it - I think those are the Cutting Edge jersey colors - she would have been on a Bullit too - not sure the bike color though - but she definitely rocks out on a Bullit.

Garrett

Chimp
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by Jeremy R
Sweet pics.
Do you have any of 247?
I was wearing white/red No Fear shorts, and a white/red Fly helmet. Thx.
sorry...can't find any shots of you. Pretty much everything I took is up here. The only pics I didn't post were the ones that didn't turn out.