Quantcast

US OPEN pro men videos

DHJUNKIE

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Cromwell, CT
I was in the rock garden watching the pro men go thru. It was awesome in person and i took video of bunch of pro's here are the top guys!

My friend tig just for ****s

Steve Smith

Sam Hill

Gee

Cody Warren

Bryn A

Brendon F.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Wow, I think Sam has been getting some race anxiety lately. Typically very rare to see him in poor form at all on a race run, much less two weekends in a row.

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802
Wow, I think Sam has been getting some race anxiety lately. Typically very rare to see him in poor form at all on a race run, much less two weekends in a row.
he said he changed lines in his race run because of rain, and that rock was bucking everyone if they didn't hit it just right.

*edit: pretty much the entire field had a sketchy run in the finals because of the rain.

Last edited:

EM-EFER

Monkey
May 29, 2007
he said he changed lines in his race run because of rain, and that rock was bucking everyone if they didn't hit it just right.

*edit: pretty much the entire field had a sketchy run in the finals because of the rain.
Agreed.

I had the high left line through the rock garden and started losing traction getting there and went through the middle which I never practiced.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
Wait till you see his quali and practice runs that I have. Most guys (a.k.a everyone) seem to slow up even slightly at the 2 nasty parts of that section, but Sam keeps consistent speed throughout. As I was watching the clip over and over again last night, my gfriend goes 'that section doesn't even look that tough, that guy just flew through' :)