Quantcast

US Soldier Violates the UCMJ to tell his story

Plummit

Monkey
Mar 12, 2002
A 7 yr veteran, currently a sergeant, tells his story about why he's leaving the military, why he's voting for Ron Paul , and his hopes for America. Is it any wonder military personnel are among the largest contributors to RP's campaign? Link w/ a cool graphic that lets you see each of the candidates top 5 contributors.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
i think we need a teacher with an oedipus complex tazing ron paul.

that would be the ultimate pawn thread.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Maybe Chuck Norris could roundhouse kick his way out of explaining what Upchuckabee was doing giving speeches, via videotape, to white supremacist groups in '92.
His newsletter was out of print at the time.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Is Ron Paul even running?

Because I don't see him doing anything in the polls.

I am beginning to think 'Ron Paul' is an euphemism for teh Clintons

magic man

Chimp
Jan 17, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Is Ron Paul even running?

Because I don't see him doing anything in the polls.

I am beginning to think 'Ron Paul' is an euphemism for teh Clintons
Ron Paul is still hanging in there, it looks like he will end up bumping Fred Thompson out of the whole deal.

It does seem that Ron Paul has been rather quiet while all the other candidates have been busy trying to smear each other and all. That just makes me pay more attention to him.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Ron Paul is still hanging in there, it looks like he will end up bumping Fred Thompson out of the whole deal.

It does seem that Ron Paul has been rather quiet while all the other candidates have been busy trying to smear each other and all. That just makes me pay more attention to him.
seems you have it all figured out then... carry on.

:p

Plummit

Monkey
Mar 12, 2002
So you're saying the Sikhs and Indians are after us now? A little background on your photo:
Many people think this photo is a fake, in the same way that graphic artists have faked UFO pictures and the tourist at the World Trade Center seconds before a plane hit. But the above photo is real.

It is a sand sculpture, or sandcastle, of one man's idea of what the terrorist plane hitting New York's World Trade Center looked like on September 11, 2001.

The people pictured did not create the sand sculpture — they are merely interested spectators. Except one.

The creator of the sculpture is the man in the white shirt behind the two women slightly to the left of the tower in the photo.

The scuptor's name is Sudarshan Patnaik, and he is regarded as the best sand sculptor in India.

Patnaik created his WTC sculpture at the Puri Beach Festival on India's Bay of Bengal in November 2001.

Many of the details are wrong, but he was doing it mostly from his imagination.

Patnaik has done many famous sandcastle sculptures, including one of a Hindu goddess, Durga, and another in honor of the tsunami victims on December 31, 2004. Another of his controversial sculptures was of Osama bin Laden.

Plummit

Monkey
Mar 12, 2002
plummit: myconfinedspace == the onion w/ pictures
Still, seemed useful to point out what's actually going on in the photo vs what many might assume. It was a sand sculpture tribute in India to the victims of 9/11. Perhaps, to our culture, ill-conceived and almost certainly poorly received. That background data on the photo was not from myconfinedspace.....