Quantcast

US Women's Tri

TLC_test

Chimp
Oct 7, 2009
Details (please post details about the topic if you have them)
1. workers schedule
2. booth items - tent, tables, chairs? - who's carting all this stuff in?
3. raffle/purchase items - who's carting all this stuff in?
4. cash box, $100 in small bills
5. receipt book - who has this?

QUESTIONS:
6. Who is setting up; what time?
7. Who is tearing down; what time?
8. How far is it from the parking lot to the expo location? We have a lot of stuff.
9. Raffle items - can anyone provide details about left over items from DTNA? Specifically, what items do we have, what are they worth, and what price are we asking?

Last edited:

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Details (please post details about the topic if you have them)
1. workers schedule
2. booth items - tent, tables, chairs? - who's carting all this stuff in?
3. raffle/purchase items - who's carting all this stuff in?
4. cash box, $100 in small bills
5. receipt book - who has this?

QUESTIONS:
6. Who is setting up; what time?
7. Who is tearing down; what time?
8. How far is it from the parking lot to the expo location? We have a lot of stuff.
9. Raffle items - can anyone provide details about left over items from DTNA? Specifically, what items do we have, what are they worth, and what price are we asking?

2. Carting stuff in
I can come to Mission Bay at 6:30am on Saturday to help cart stuff in. I have to be in RB by 8 or 8:30, but I can help out first thing.

3. I have no raffle items or other items at my house, but I can go to Denise's to pick stuff up earlier in the week.

9. RAFFLE ITEMS
I can post on the Yahoo site that we have items X,Y,and Z, and the asking price. I do not have a list of items or asking prices.

ANOTHER QUESTION:
10. If a girl wants to come to one of us with a check or cash BEFORE 10/17, and pick up one of the items before it gets "raffled off" at the expo, does anyone have a problem with that? I suggest first come, first served. First girl to say she wants it and bring a check/cash gets it.

Thoughts on this?

czogrady

Chimp
Oct 9, 2009
I'm scheduled from 11 AM to 2 PM, so will miss the setup and teardown as the schedule stands now. As far as product, I have ONE box of Luna bars and ONE of moons.

Last edited:

AEP

Chimp
Oct 20, 2009
Laura - I ended up with the list of email sign-ups from the women's tri expo. I understand that we need to add them to the Yahoo Group, and I just joined (pending moderator approval). Am I able to subscribe or invite people, or what would you recommend? Thanks! AP

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Laura - I ended up with the list of email sign-ups from the women's tri expo. I understand that we need to add them to the Yahoo Group, and I just joined (pending moderator approval). Am I able to subscribe or invite people, or what would you recommend? Thanks! AP
Ashley,
I will make you (and all of you) moderators. I'll let you know when it's activated.