Quantcast

USWE Drinking system for Leatt Brace

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
The SP500 drink system is fixed tight on the neck brace to provide high stability and an appropriate weight distribution for a minimally load on the rider during the performance. The system is very easy to use and together with the USWE GP Hands-free kit the rider can drink hands-free without releasing the grip of the handlebar. The SP500 is special developed for Motocross racing, but is also working great in Enduro when it’s possible to quick replenish the fluid container in connection with a pit stop.

Includes:
1 x SP500
3 x 500ml Bladders
1 x GP Hands-free kit
1 x Bite Valve
1 x Refill Bottle w. P-n-P Coupling

Colour:
Racer Pro White

Sizes:
One size only, fits the Leatt Brace and EVS Evolution.

* We recommend the Positioning Strap to be attached
to the neck brace when using the SP500. Although
this is not a vital component, but the Positioning
Strap can provide additional stability and comfort.

Price 95,00 Euro

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
eh...

If I'm wearing a leatt, I'm doing shuttle runs or race runs or lift assisted runs. Either way I can get water at the bottom.

Would probably be cool for trail riding on a moto though.

Dec 7, 2009
Cloud Kiwi
I dig it, seen it on the MX guys for reg DH maybe not though not all of us ride on 2min Dh runs!

I would use it in certain situations, many a time Ive left my back pack somewhere in the middle of a location while our ridng the DH as a compromise to wearing a camelbak while riding. this would extend my own shuttle time, where I'm getting shuttled bused though probably still drink on the lift or the bus but back county DH I can see it def.

Trancend maybe not SX but Euro Moto's are much longer there courses are also longer as are DH runs compared to many US, I think it has some merit if Leatt approve it and it does not interfere with the safety of the device!

As usual in a few years no doubt it will become more mainstream.

website links!

beaverbiker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Santa Clara
That's definitely a cool set up for shorter moto races, and looks super pro by matching the jersey. For Harescrambles and Enduro's, I just rock a small camelback under my chest protector and the Leatt on top of that and it does really well as far as not bouncing around. It's not hands free, but it only takes a second to get the hose in your mouth.

For most Enduro's over 100 miles, you're gonna need more water than what that thing can carry anyway, plus some food.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Maybe not for racing, but I see this as useful for my local DH riding. 10-20 minute long runs require some fluids in the summer at least.

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
I dig it.

I hit a jump last year with my Leatt and my Dakine pack on - the pack moved up, moved the brace up, which hit my helmet and pushed it down over my eyes - that was not fun. Yes, everything was adjusted tight.

Here in Phoenix, while shuttling in 110, you HAVE to have water on your run, otherwise you go loopy...and even our fastest run is still 5+ minutes long.

Trekrules

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2007
You need to use the bladder other wise the USWE doesn't work and you don't get your'e fluid.This is the bladder

USWE – REPLACEMENT BLADDERS
With USWE replacement bladders you are eliminating the need for any
cleaning of the fluid container to avoid dirty bacteria after use.
Meaning, a maintenance free fluid container that you:

1.Load with any drink.
2.Use.
3.And throw it when you are ready.
The same bladder can be reused several times within the next few days if only water is used. The user decides itself on its own responsibility.
The fluid container and tube are both made of a durable plastic material that is food approved and does not emit any harmful gases during combustion. This product can be disposed after use among ordinary waste whith both container and tube combusted to water and carbon dioxide.

WBC

Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
PNW
With the amount of camelbacks you see at your average BC Cup, I could really see this product take off!