Quantcast

Utopia? Dylan?

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
How can I get myself a pair of goggles? No shops in my state carry Utopia and the website aint working. Dylan, I sent you an email a couple of days ago, have you gotten it?

Dan

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Thanks

I remmeber looking for a phone number under contacts but couldn't find one.

Dan

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
rockymt21 said:
How can I get myself a pair of goggles? No shops in my state carry Utopia and the website aint working. Dylan, I sent you an email a couple of days ago, have you gotten it?

Dan

sorry been out running around like a chicken w/ it's head cut off. i'll check my emails. If you're a Utopia sponsored athlete, you can call Utopia & ask for Karina. she handles all the rider support inhouse.
If you call Utopia direct, they should also be able to direct you to the closest dealer.

If you have any shops that you would like to recommend to us, feel free to drop me a line with their contact info. jd@utopiaoptics.com

dG video

Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Thanks,

I got through and orderd a pair. Let me know when the Yellow Too Dirty MX Lenses get in. They look sick on the White goggles.

Dan

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
stiksandstones said:
A name like Karina is worthless without pics... ;-)

Ha,......honestly i donno if i have ever met (in person) Karina, & I definately dont' know what she looks like. so sorry, no pics! ha. I dig the name as well. Super cool girl too!

I've actually only been to Utopia a couple of times.... a bit of a commute from my home office down here in San Marcos (north san diego county)

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
stiksandstones said:
A name like Karina is worthless without pics... ;-)

Haha,......honestly i donno if i have ever met (in person) Karina, & I definately dont' know what she looks like. so sorry, no pics! ha. I dig the name as well. Super cool girl too!

I've actually only been to Utopia a couple of times.... a bit of a commute from my home office down here in San Marcos (north san diego county)