Quantcast

??? utterly unfit friday gfmt ???

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
annnnnnd....video of hillary watching bill check out ivanka has surfaced...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
:wave:

Hey, there is snow outside. :confused:.

I'm pooping while I type this.
As someone who doesn't use his devices in the bathroom, I have to ask... Were you really pooping while typing, with the prisoner actually making an escape, or were you engaging in the pre-pooping waiting game?

Because the former is some good multitasking.

I don't really understand it in either case. You guys need more fiber or something if you have meaningful time for internetting on the porcelain throne.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
As someone who doesn't use his devices in the bathroom, I have to ask... Were you really pooping while typing, with the prisoner actually making an escape, or were you engaging in the pre-pooping waiting game?

I don't really understand it in either case. You guys need more fiber or something if you have meaningful time for internetting on the porcelain throne.
phone while deuce dropping....pass..

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Nothing like trying to write the year-end evaluations for your staff, while sitting in an open cubicle with everyone walking up behind you as you write terrible things about their coworkers.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Celebrity Apprentice President Friday and I'm sick, and have been for the past two days. I did try to go out XC skiing on one of our local fatbike trails to pack it down, but after about 2.5hrs my headlamp went out so I had to bushwack with no light over to the city DH ski hill and do a nighttime poach back to the parking lot. Glasses iced up from a little bit of fog at the end too. Was -15°F at the bottom. So that didn't work out exceedingly well. Oh, took bike shop up on offer to switch out warrantied XTR rear brake and they found a crack in my frame. Wonderfuck.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

phone while deuce dropping....pass..
Until the wiping phase one's hands aren't needed (or if they are you aren't doin' it right). Might as well type out a little missive while birthing the baby turtle.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Until the wiping phase one's hands aren't needed (or if they are you aren't doin' it right). Might as well type out a little missive while birthing the baby turtle.
a public shitter is one place i am not risking dropping the phone...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

Seriously. I doubt it ever takes me more than 30 seconds to unload. But then again, I do love dried fruit.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
your loss....as much as i loathe their digital fart records....they do sound fucking awesome live.
Saw them once. Half the set was rock, and half was noise and sounds. I recall liking one half of the set and hating the other, but I can't tell you which was which. They're either a crap rock band and a cool noise band, or vice versa.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Plus the side benefit of taking a dump, is that whether you're at home locked in the bathroom or out somewhere locked in a stall, that's the one place that no one should bug/talk to you (in theory).

Its also one of the only times at work that I can validly not take a call; "sorry I was occupied". If they request more information, they usually never ask again after divulging that information. :busted: