Quantcast

uuughghghghghg!

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
so i go out to get the mail and i see a thing from washington mutual addressed to denise jenkins custodian for thomas jones donee. so i open it and its my bank statement. now i bought some bike parts a lil while ago but i had like 250 in the bank. it says my mom withdrew 230 from my accnt and that i have 11.35 left. wtf?! just because shes the custodian for an account ive had since i was 8 doesnt mean she can take my money and use it however she sees fit!:mumble:

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
wtf?! just because shes the custodian for an account ive had since i was 8 doesnt mean she can take my money and use it however she sees fit!
Legally it does.

Open a new account pronto, that is worse than giving your mom a key to your apartment...

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
lovebunny said:
so i go out to get the mail and i see a thing from washington mutual addressed to denise jenkins custodian for thomas jones donee. so i open it and its my bank statement. now i bought some bike parts a lil while ago but i had like 250 in the bank. it says my mom withdrew 230 from my accnt and that i have 11.35 left. wtf?! just because shes the custodian for an account ive had since i was 8 doesnt mean she can take my money and use it however she sees fit!:mumble:
Who put the money in there?

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
i did. its just ive had this account since i was a little kid and for some reason she wont let me open my own account. i guess now i know why. im so pissed right now. even if she has access to my account she has no right to spend my money however she wants. im gonna have a little talk with her tonight

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Your mom too?

Do what i did. Open a savings account. You dont get checking or anything like that, but you dont need any one 18 to co sing on it, so it is all yours. With my savings account they gave me an ATM card, so it works pretty well, except im only earning .2 percent intrest. :mumble:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
girlfriend's mom used to do that. i about went ape**** when i found out. since then, g/f has opened her own account. her mom can deposit money, but cannot withdraw.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
DRB said:
These teenage angst threads make me remember that there are two sides to every story and we NEVER hear the other side.
actually no. she said she needed money because her checking and savings is completely out so shes gonna pay me back when she gets a chance. i dont like the when she gets a chance part. she has a history of not fufilling promises. i dont understand why she didnt just tell me. i wouldve let her take it. :confused:

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
lovebunny said:
actually no. she said she needed money because her checking and savings is completely out so shes gonna pay me back when she gets a chance. i dont like the when she gets a chance part. she has a history of not fufilling promises. i dont understand why she didnt just tell me. i wouldve let her take it. :confused:
Hmm, that's pretty rough, chances are good there are things going on here that we don't know. When I was younger and on the cusp of moving out I had to help out with rent and bills and sometimes lend my single mother some dough 'til the end of the month but it was discussed and in the open. We still don't know how old you are, if you are living with her, paying rent and bills, or what the situation is, but regardless it sounds like a tough spot. My knee-jerk reaction is that she should have asked out of respect for you but I don't think I (or anyone else here) am really in a position to say.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
OGRipper said:
Hmm, that's pretty rough, chances are good there are things going on here that we don't know. When I was younger and on the cusp of moving out I had to help out with rent and bills and sometimes lend my single mother some dough 'til the end of the month but it was discussed and in the open. We still don't know how old you are, if you are living with her, paying rent and bills, or what the situation is, but regardless it sounds like a tough spot. My knee-jerk reaction is that she should have asked out of respect for you but I don't think I (or anyone else here) am really in a position to say.
im 16. im not payiong for any bills except my car.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Damn TJ thats whack!!
Well she totally should have asked, no question about that. However, maybe she just feels like it's her dues for hooking you up with cash and schwag for 16 years. Not that it makes it right, but gas is expensive and the way you drive I'm not suprised that your mom hasn't emptied you account allready. :)
You should hide her favorite jewlry and list her car for supper cheap on Craigs list. Then just sit back and laugh as she gets all bent about random people calling to buy her car. She be like "who would do such a cruel thing?!" and you can say "damn mom I was just hooking you up with some quick cash, cause my bank account aint gunna last forever, ****!"
I'd pay to see the look on her face at that moment. :thumb:

Actually, as your supposedly older more resposinble friend (or thats how your mom see's it) don't do that. Just confront her and let her know that TJ & loans only lends at 200% compounded daily.