Quantcast

@V@ Rainly Tuesday GMT @V@

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Cold rainy fall morning here in western NY. Although it's supposed to be in the 60-70s by the end of the week :weee:

I have very little motivation to get anything done today at work.

**EDIT** The title of the thread is supposed to be rainy, not rainly. Damn I'm out of it this morning.

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
G'morning. Considering bagging on a Dawn Patrol mission with stoney and Nick tomorrow, the trade off being to ride Burro Down (aka The Whole Enchilada in Moab) as a day trip from Denver.

Sorry guys, you're welcome to come though.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Apparently the towel I used this morning had glitter on it. I could not figure out why the girls from sales were going "Look at you, sexy" and "Hi Sparkles!"

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Reading week at school. Had planned to do some serious trail building......so of course it has been raining nonstop.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Threw my back out trail building, just in time to watch it rain more than it has in the last 8 months combined. Now I want to go digging, but am laid up! Dang. Trying to figure out where to get taco's for lunch currently. Will post pic when I find appropriate taco truck

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Ho hum. It was Derek's birthday yesterday so we celebrated at Deschutes Brewery with beer! Woot woot. I am finally giving in and going to the dr. I hurt my back Sept 13 and then proceeded to ride 3 monster rides. I wish I hadn't because I have paid for it since. Not sure what I did, we'll see.