Get the one that has wheels.

:biggrin:

Seriously - we're gonna need some more info than that:

- Riding style
- Height
-Weight
-Level of riding ability
-Years of experience riding
- What you intend to use it for: DH or FR???

Both bike are excellent choices in their own right - it's the rest of the info that will help you make a better decision.

SteezyWeezy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2006
portland, oregon
Get the one that has wheels.

:biggrin:

Seriously - we're gonna need some more info than that:

- Riding style
- Height
-Weight
-Level of riding ability
-Years of experience riding
- What you intend to use it for: DH or FR???
that and what level of sunday? i would say sunday, but who knows what kind of riding your doing and how big you are

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
since cole is a lanky hucker, i'll help him out.

he's fast enough to be somewhat competitive in jr x.

he's been riding a v10 for 2+ years.

he's 6'4 like 180 or something

he loves the cock

he liked riding my bike which is a drilled medium DHR. on that note i think a 19" sunday run at recomended sag sounds best. :cheers:

ScBikes7

Chimp
Sep 14, 2006
UpState New York
Its only going to be a frame and im going to build it, i know that the US made Sundays are a pound lighter. and are made in the US unlike the Full build WC's

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
Hmmm.

Well, the Sunday pedals really well due to the DW linkage and has a 1.5 HT for low stack heights and low bars.

The V-10 can run TONS of sag and still give a plush ride. Sucks up ditches and holes very efficiently. It also has a 1 1/8th HT so you can run a King headset if you want which will probably last forever. Pedaling is pretty good but not sure if it is on par with a Sunday.

Red Bull:
he loves the cock
...there's nothing I can do about that.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
If you're looking at 07 bikes, the Sunday WC completes use the US built Factory frames - as does the Elite complete. I love my Sunday and I'll be on one again next year. Both bikes are sick though and I've owned both. The V10 travel feels bottomless and the rear wheel really tracks the ground (as I'm sure you know since you ride one). The Sunday doesn't feel quite as bottomless, but it pedals a bit better and pops of the ground a bit easier too.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
sunday flixable and made for a finese rider, v10 is a beast in its own mind and is made for plowing. both excellent suspension designs just designed for two totally different riders. i mean if i was you being in the medium weight range i would go with the sunday. i have had the chance to ride a few and have loved everyone of them. i personally would go with the sunday just because im more of a finese rider and like a lighter more flixable bike, and the sunday accomplishes that by not having tones of travel and by the weight in itself. hopefully that helps man :cheers:

Mani_UT

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
SLC, UT
sunday.
me and 3 friends are converts from v10s to sundays and couldnt be happier
Yet here a buddy rode a Sunday for 3 month only to sell it because he could not get confortable on it and is since then much faster on a V10 he bought instead.

It all comes down to YOUR riding style. I'd recommend trying both as they are very different bikes. You'll find quickly which on is better for you!

They are both great bikes.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Well, like others have already said, it depends what you want...

Basically, if you want to have a chance at obliterating all your competition by significant margins, I suggest the Sunday...However, you will occasionally have a bad run that will put you out of the top 10. You should also make sure you have the latest software so that your suspension will activate and the bike is designed to be run ONLY with flats.

On the otherhand, if you want consistent top 5 results, go for the V-10...It should be noted that the V-10 works best the day after a long night of drinking (namely, innumerable pints of Guiness)...You should also use the V-10 frame with a fork that has a 'performance knob' on it as well...Makes a world of difference...

Btw, in all seriousness, Dogboy (as usual) summed it up brilliantly...