Quantcast

Val di Sole finals

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
I don't remember if it was on WynTV or somewhere else, but Finn describing his injury was super scary. Basically, he said he twist his neck in a weird way and it felt exactly like when you hit your funny bone, but the feeling was for the entire body. Damn!

When I was listening to that, I was thinking: WTF are you doing there at the VDS trackwalk, checking lines for the race? I am quite relieved to hear he will not compete this weekend.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Was there any major changes to the track today? Did Jordan Williams just post what would be a 1st place qualifier in the mens elite? Dafuq is happening over in the juniors right now?

Also the spread in the mens field is crazy; 1st place qualified 3:41, 5th at 3:48?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Was there any major changes to the track today? Did Jordan Williams just post what would be a 1st place qualifier in the mens elite? Dafuq is happening over in the juniors right now?

Also the spread in the mens field is crazy; 1st place qualified 3:41, 5th at 3:48?
No points in the quali so results will be weird as most people won't go full speed.

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Kolb! That guy deserves a big contract. If there was a track for Gwin this is it, Think he's won here 4 or 5 times.

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Kolb! That guy deserves a big contract. If there was a track for Gwin this is it, Think he's won here 4 or 5 times.
On Fox Dialed, Gwinner said he almost didn't do the full qually run because of a wreck in practice. Decided to go for it last minute, was super sloppy and half assed it and was surprised at his result

@Avy better wake up for this one!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Fair result all round I feel
Good to see Myriam on form again and not crashing or winning as the result of anothers misfortune
Cami's mum seemed very happy! :banana:

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Getting Nina on the Syndicate was a good move. She has found consistent speed and if it wouldn't been for the untimely flat and a crash, she would be even higher in the overall.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Damn impressive for Balanche to come back like that. And Nicole’s run. Damn.
Totally bummed I missed the race. I was really pulling for Cami, wanted her get the overall.... Also was hoping Myriam did well because she's been visibly broody and bummed out these past few races. In all the video interviews she seemed almost disgusted with having to be there...

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Tell me what some of the guys put on the tissues in their noses again before the start? Vicks Vap-o Rub?

KERRRRRRRR

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Anyone else excited about Trumers FUGLY AF paint job?

Nah... me neither