Quantcast

valentine`s day...

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Got my chicka this watch in blue. Not all that romantic I guess, but she's been eyeing it for a while, and I know she'll be psyched.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I ordered a cyclocross for my wife from soulcycles around Christmas. After some delay, the order was shipped out this week and should arrive tomorrow. I'll probably build it up this weekend and give it to her as a combination late xmas / valentine's present. That and some flowers and chocolate ought to make her happy.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
A gift card to Ikea and lunch at McCormick & Schmicks. Ikea is still a novelty around here since they aren't in denver yet. :think: She loves that place and just doesn't think to shop there on the web. So, it will be a good surprise.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I am hoping MBC will buy me a new bike, new skis and bindings, a laptop and a wide screen HDTV. Dinner would be nice too, but I'm not going to get greedy.

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
I gave Her some sexy Lingerie last week.we long ago agreed to not give gifts on Valentines Day, it's more important to show your love everyday, not just on Feb.14th....

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
i found a body pillow stuff with foam beads that's shaped and colored just like a dick... @ sears!? that and chocolate, flowers and a home made fancy dinner

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
I'm getting him something that he can use (no little red teddy bears), and am planning on making a nice dinner.

yeah.. it is a holiday invented by the card companies, but that doesn't mean that you need to buy anything.

Yes... I do things everyday so he knows I love him, but Valentine's is an extra added bonus for me to think up something a little better...

Most would argue that Valentine's is for chicks...
so the guys get

Steak and a BJ Day

I wish it were more difficult to explain, but that just wouldn't be men's style. There's no flowers, chocolate, or anything else necessary. Simply cook your man a steak, and give him a good bj.

So this March 14th, don't forget to celebrate Steak and a BJ Day!

:D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
MudGrrl said:
I'm getting him something that he can use (no little red teddy bears), and am planning on making a nice dinner.

yeah.. it is a holiday invented by the card companies, but that doesn't mean that you need to buy anything.

Yes... I do things everyday so he knows I love him, but Valentine's is an extra added bonus for me to think up something a little better...

Most would argue that Valentine's is for chicks...
so the guys get

Steak and a BJ Day

I wish it were more difficult to explain, but that just wouldn't be men's style. There's no flowers, chocolate, or anything else necessary. Simply cook your man a steak, and give him a good bj.

So this March 14th, don't forget to celebrate Steak and a BJ Day!

:D

MudGrrl is topping my favorite monkey list right now.
Easy.

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
Getting my girl a 19" monitor (also a going back to college gift)...

taking her to a swank Italian restaurant, then a room overlooking Seneca Lake with a 2-person jacuzzi in the bedroom :love: :dancing: :love:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
RhinofromWA said:
It is all "swill" ;)

Maybe a can of Skoal will go better with a Coors Light?
Amen.

Steak and BJ is nice. A friend of mine said that my girl would like pink roses more than red. I don't know anything about flowers so I hope they are good.

Thank god I will be home March 14th!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
geargrrl said:
not much. Valentines' day is a hyped overrated holiday that was invented by greeting card companies to sell crap.
:stupid: The hubby & I haven't done V-day in years. We've been married 7 1/2 and together for almost 11 and I think we did Valentine's day crap the first year and swore we wouldn't bother again :D