Votes: 7 10.3%
  • only if megan fox was wrapped in bacon

Votes: 29 42.6%

• Total voters

rockarollah

Chimp
Feb 11, 2010
Waterloo, ON
You hate it when you're single. When you're not, pony up, spend the $$$ and hopefully get some ass. Either way, it's meh-lose for the guys.

Has anyone here had some luck at the bar on St. V's? I've always wondered how that works...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Your avatar creeps me out sometimes, like when your winky accidentally makes contact with the rim of a public toilet. I wonder if this is covered by the " five second rule ". But I digress...

Yes, Valentines sucks. Fortunately we only have to put up with all the sticky sweet couples and their bliss for one day out of the year.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Your avatar creeps me out sometimes, like when your winky accidentally makes contact with the rim of a public toilet. I wonder if this is covered by the " five second rule ". But I digress...

Yes, Valentines sucks. Fortunately we only have to put up with all the sticky sweet couples and their bliss for one day out of the year.
its a sink, and stop staring at my junk

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Is it wrong that I'm uberstoked that I broke up with my gf two weeks before v-day, and thus don't have to do anything?

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
I voted choice 1. It was the best option for me.

I'm married but me and the wife really don't care for the day all that much. A nice inexpensive bundle of flowers and it's all good.

Hell, last year for our 1yr wedding anniversary I was at Platty riding DH:D

Dumb holiday.

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Would it disgust any of you to hear I kind of enjoy the excuse to bake, make dinner, and generally have a cozy night in? 'cept I just finish baking a batch of cookies and they're definitely overdone. ****...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I just got rid of one tonight. Didn't like being handed a "Valentine's Day Wish List" full of gifts from places like Agent Provacetur and TIFFANY'S!

This dingdong put a wedding ring on the list she emailed me.
After a month.
Someone had to get shown the door for that.

Now I am going to troll for drunk and lonely ass on Sunday. It's President's day in Tahoe, I am going to a wedding, and it's a huge ski holiday. I should at least get to reload the spank bank.

Or get drunk and accidentally get married again.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Would it disgust any of you to hear I kind of enjoy the excuse to bake, make dinner, and generally have a cozy night in? 'cept I just finish baking a batch of cookies and they're definitely overdone. ****...
Nice work Roberta!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
We don't "do" Valentine's Day. As far as I am concerned (and Sq-Earl the lucky guy), it's a Hallmark holiday invented to rob people of their hard-earned money by overcharging for cards, chocolates, flowers and jewlery. I would MUCH rather receive a random bunch of Lilies (my favorite flower) any other day of the year :)

(disclaimer -- we have a 4 year old so we do the school Valentine card exchange thing).

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
We don't "do" Valentine's Day. As far as I am concerned (and Sq-Earl the lucky guy), it's a Hallmark holiday invented to rob people of their hard-earned money by overcharging for cards, chocolates, flowers and jewlery. I would MUCH rather receive a random bunch of Lilies (my favorite flower) any other day of the year :)

(disclaimer -- we have a 4 year old so we do the school Valentine card exchange thing).
This. /thread

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Lame. You can't you pick both of these:

I have too......I'm Married
its my day to be on the prowl for helpless singles as a hopeless romantic

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
The ex-gf and I are currently EBD (everything but dating). Tonight we have scheduled hang out time and dinner before we end up back at my place. The hang out time at this point is merely a formality, or perhaps it's only a lie to keep up the facade of friendship. Whatev.

Neither of us believed in VDay in the first place, but we may still attempt to get together on Sunday for an hour or so just to keep things honest. Heck, it sure beats having to tap into the spank bank.