Quantcast

***Valentines Derp***

gonefirefightin

free wieners
2020 was a weird year for everyone, I suppose.

Can we assume the same woman in both instances?
Good observation actually, I can see there may be some confusion with that statement regarding my history. Yes it was the same woman. one is expensive enough, tits would have been cheaper.

How' bout a quick recap for us armchair Casanovas.

So there I was, performing at open mic night while having an apple-tini at the blue oyster club......

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My first apartment in California a prior tenant had left behind a really nice panini grill. Used the hell out of it and took it when I left. Although it's long gone these days
I made fun of her for ordering it and now I use it for all the things.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Is it one of the ones that has flat surfaces ? That's what I use to cook pancakes. Perfect for two at a time.
It has flippable grates. One side is flat and you can fold it out flat and use as a griddle. It's pretty bad ass, I have only used the stepped sides to make fancy bread marks.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Never ever buy the Beef Stroganoff unless you want to die of Methane asphyxiation in your tent
Also because it tastes like shit.

I love Beef Stroganoff and happen to think that Mountain House is among the best freeze dried food, but the only time I've been in the backcountry and refused to eat something, it was that Mountain House Beef Stroganoff. Was with my old man, 3 days into a 6 day trip in teh SEKI back country and neither of us could stand it. It got buried in a hole and I've often worried that some poor animal dug it up and died because of us. Just plain awful.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Lasagna is also good but the fucking cheese sticks to everything and is difficult to clean off without an industrial sand blaster. Just not worth the effort.