Quantcast

Van Helsing

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I thought it was pretty damn cheesy how Van Helsing turned out to be a vampire at the end, too. Granted, that explains how he was so powerful, but to not explain the story line of why he was so pissed at the other monsters is just stupid. I mean, not even a "his mother was raped by a vampire" sort of thing, nothing! :mad:

WARNING: SPOILER WITHIN THIS THREAD.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Originally posted by LordOpie
IWARNING: SPOILER WITHIN THIS THREAD.
Thanks for the warning. I didn't want to have to remind yo b1tch-@ss about giving us proper warning. ;)

edit: spelling (I need to leave work, I won't be able to type straight for at leas tthe next two days.)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by reflux
Thanks for the warning. I didn't want to have to remind yo b1tch-@ss about giving us proper warning. ;)

edit: spelling (I need to leave work, I won't be able to type straight for at leas tthe next two days.)
yeah, my apologies to everyone I upset last time. :(

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by LordOpie
I thought it was pretty damn cheesy how Van Helsing turned out to be a vampire at the end, too. Granted, that explains how he was so powerful, but to not explain the story line of why he was so pissed at the other monsters is just stupid. I mean, not even a "his mother was raped by a vampire" sort of thing, nothing! :mad:

WARNING: SPOILER WITHIN THIS THREAD.
Dude you really suck!!:mad: Thanks alot for screwing up the whole movie for me pal! Dude i was gonna see that tonight and have been waiting for months and you and your stupid post here have totally screwed up my evening for me. Thanks alot man real good......:angry:

;) :monkey:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by xbluethunderx
Van Helsing sucked worse than CockShox. Pretty sad movie...
CockShox?............ what is CockShox......

it can't be as bad as the Hulk....

i think the Hulk and The Mothman Prophecies stand out in my brain as the worst movies that hurt my brain in recent memory.... unless i'm subconsciencly forgetting another for self-protection.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Originally posted by Skookum
CockShox?............ what is CockShox......

it can't be as bad as the Hulk....

i think the Hulk and The Mothman Prophecies stand out in my brain as the worst movies that hurt my brain in recent memory.... unless i'm subconsciencly forgetting another for self-protection.
the worst one Ive seen recently is the one with Jim Carrey and that chic from titanic where they erase their memories. Wow, that one gave me a stroke. the left side of my face no longer works.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by BurlySurly
the worst one Ive seen recently is the one with Jim Carrey and that chic from titanic where they erase their memories. Wow, that one gave me a stroke. the left side of my face no longer works.
haha this girl told me that that movie was really good, i'm pretty leery of serious movies with third rate comics, unless Robin Williams is in it.:)
If you want another stroke to balance out your face, go see PunchDrunkLove with Adam Sandler hehehe....

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Mothman Prophecies has to be the worst "Horror/Suspense" movie I have EVER seen. It was hokey and stupid and it wasn't supposed to be...You get all the slasher horror movies that are supposed to be hokey like that but this one was just plain stupid. But Van Helsing is worse. I didn't pay though, I can't complain :D

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
You guys have your expectations all screwed up. You just need to realize that 99.9% of all movies suck. If you go in with that in mind, then you are never disappointed. :p :monkey:

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Okay, saw the movie last night. Lucky for me, my friend had a free pass and was kind enough to give it to me. Whew.

So, he was a vampire? I just always thought was some sort of god-like figure who did some work with God. Whatever. What about the chick? You mean to tell me she could kick ass and just be mortal? Whatever.

Wasn't it the church taht changed him from bad to good? Was VH immortal? I still can't believe he risked his life for her to rest in eternal peace and all he got was first base? Whatever.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Originally posted by Tenchiro
You guys have your expectations all screwed up. You just need to realize that 99.9% of all movies suck. If you go in with that in mind, then you are never disappointed. :p :monkey:
and with that in mind, I rarely see movies. I could go out and get drunk or stay in and rub one out -- both more satisfying that the crap served on the big screen these days :(

So, he was a vampire?
how the heck am I supposed to know? I didn't see the movie... you of all people know I post made up stuff about flicks. However, that might explain it, eh? :devil: I just like annoying the n00bs on this board :devil: :devil:

I still can't believe he risked his life for her to rest in eternal peace and all he got was first base?
WTF? First base? Unless a BJ is first base in your book, that's totally fubar.

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
vh wasnt a vampire, he was the archangel gabriel - thus his kickass invicibility (i think). vlad was referring to vh as such (gabriel) all the time... a weak movie, nontheless, but i didnt expect any more than some eye candy, so ya...