Quantcast

Vance&Hines

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just wanted to say, great company, ordered my exhaust for my shadow last week, Dropped by UPS once new one sent lost, overnighted for free to the shop i purchased from. On top of that, the shop i ordered it from Had only Parts Unlimited to get it from, After calling V&H he is now a Direct dealer for V&H!!! To Fill in some more info, 05 Shadow 750 areo, Now fitted with Vance&Hines Cruiser series Exhaust. Once again i am Very impressed with there quality, and attention to detail, everything fit, all parts were in the box, And took about 15 minutes to Install including removal of the OE system, Good clean sound, nice tone, without being overly obnoctious<SP> Would defenetly recomend The company to anyone looking for aftermarket Exhaust for there Motorcycle

Here is a Link to the system itself if any are curious

http://www.vanceandhines.com/b106_cruzers_h_75ae.html

Paint job is almost complete, just waiting for the Humidity to drop were i am, and Ill have some pics Posted

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Just got back from a ride with teh wife, and found one problem with the Pipes. She has to get different riding boots, some without heels, hers is now Melted!!! Oh well, still love them