Quantcast

Vans vs 5.10 sizing

Rumlan

Chimp
Nov 29, 2011
Yo,

I have 5.10 impacts in size 10.5 which is what I use to ride flats and wanted to order a pair of vans warner spd's for riding clips. Was wondering if anyone has tried/owned both and comment on how the fit of the warners compares to the 5.10's. I don't have any shops that carry them around so I'm gonna be ordering online and don't want to get the wrong size. Any help would be great.

ocelot

Monkey
Mar 8, 2009
Canadastan
Five Ten's shoes fit like most brands. So buy whatever size you would normally buy with other brands.

The pair that I currently own is about half a size larger than my usual size. There's ample room left and I rarely feel the extra space while riding. I would have bought my usual size but that was the only size left... So this is just to let you know that going up half a size wouldn't change much in case you're left with not much sizing choice.

Last edited:

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
5.10's and Vans fit the same in my experience. I wear an 11 in both brands, and in all styles from each brand, both riding and casual. I too have wide feet, which hasn't been an issue with either brand as well.