Quantcast

VB, Partsy, and other Aussie rock fans

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Let's see......nope...no ACDC, looks like the continent's one talented act wont be there...no thanks.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
BurlyShirley said:
Let's see......nope...no ACDC, looks like the continent's one talented act wont be there...no thanks.
If you like the Ramones, then you would probably like the Hard Ons or some the early stuff by the Saints.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
stevew said:
If you like the Ramones, then you would probably like the Hard Ons or some the early stuff by the Saints.
Im just talking out my ass. There are a couple good oz bands I dont mind.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the saints played in town a few weeks ago. well, i guess it was chris bailey and whoever else he dragged w/ him. surely ed kuepper wasn't in the band.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
http://www.atpfestival.com/events/line_up.php?event=20&view=664

wow! the scientists are the next band to hit the reunion tour junket. i hope they do some US shows.
wow... the scientists rock... i took the wife to see them in perth about 4 years ago... lets just say she was speechless... L O U D...

i ll be there in the Us if they do some shows...

narlus, i ll definately burn ya some kim salmon once i get sorted in the states... sin factory is an awesome album....

partsbara - our farkin flight was delayed today... first time i ve ever experienced a 27 hour delay :( FARKKKK

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
not rock really but Xavier Rudd is a bad ass. had the pleasure of seeing him life last summer.incredible musician.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Kim Salmon will put on a good show. According to him he invented grunge. Apparently all the Seattle crew listened to him. Don't know if it's true or not.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Geez, I thought this thread was going to be about Radio Birdman, the Celibate Rifles, Rose Tattoo or the Victims....classic Aussie Rock/punk from way back when.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i always maintained that the birdman symbol would make for a kickass head tube decal.

plus, you gotta love a band who takes its name from a Stooges song (1970) and a record title (radios appear) from blue oyster cult song (dominance and submission).

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
i always maintained that the birdman symbol would make for a kickass head tube decal.

plus, you gotta love a band who takes its name from a Stooges song (1970) and a record title (radios appear) from blue oyster cult song (dominance and submission).
Bump. Apparently the new Radio Birdman album is out. From all reports it's pretty good.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i'll see them next saturday....got a photog pass all lined up for their (debut?) show in boston (well, cambridge).

rock! who cares if they lack hair? they rock the fuggin' hairplugs out of mick jaggoff or ROD stewart.