Quantcast

VB's war on beer

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I heard that if you get someone to punch you in the liver and lacerate it about once a month, it comes back stronger each time. Imagine the possibilities.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm off alcohol for two weeks now and limiting myself to 2-3 drinks a month for the next six months.

:( :mumble: :rant:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have been battling beer myself lately. I've slain many enemy soldiers, their dead lay all about my house. Things seem peaceful now but I will go on patrol later in the day, I hope to be able to ambush a group of the enemy. I know a place where they seem to assemble in numbers of 6.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I have been battling beer myself lately. I've slain many enemy soldiers, their dead lay all about my house. Things seem peaceful now but I will go on patrol later in the day, I hope to be able to ambush a group of the enemy. I know a place where they seem to assemble in numbers of 6.
6 is it? Don't worry, them cunts only attack in a lite formation. We'll let 8th private (twice removed often punched) N8 handle them. You're ordered to attack the Belgians. No quarter is asked......

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Beer's got me on the run lads! Lasagna reenforcements are on the way. Then we're making another charge on the beer. It's these damn American revolutionaries, Sam Adams and friends. (They had a special on the "winter selection" at the Circle K)

Death to sobriety! :pirate2: We will prevail no matter how many beers I must kill!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Taking on Holland right now, so far I am defeating the wooden shoe guys, 3 of their lads have given all for King and country.
Next up is Canada, and then Mexico...

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Sound, sound the clarion
Fill the fife
Throughout the sensual world proclaim
One crowded hour of glorious beer
Is worth an age without a name

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
6 is it? Don't worry, them cunts only attack in a lite formation. We'll let 8th private (twice removed often punched) N8 handle them. You're ordered to attack the Belgians. No quarter is asked......
Trust me, I don't waste my time on low value targets.

It ended up being a regiment from Saranac Lake NY. A hard fighting mixed breed group of Proper Ales, Porters and Bocks. They seemed to be assembled for a seasonal meeting. It was a slaughter, war is hell.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
Sobriety has increased their foothold on me. I haven't killed a beer in weeks. They cut off my supply wagon and I am buckeled down for the winter. I plan to make an offensive today under the cover of rain, they will never see what is coming.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Sobriety has increased their foothold on me. I haven't killed a beer in weeks. They cut off my supply wagon and I am buckeled down for the winter. I plan to make an offensive today under the cover of rain, they will never see what is coming.
Sobriety is for poofs. I think you dropped this.;)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have been under siege for a while. I keep beating back the bastards and they keep sending reinforcements. The boys from Utica are a tough lot.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Under a temporary cease fire here. But we're taking on the Irish this afternoon. Looks like it's going to be a looooong and tough battle. We'll send our next report from the battle field.