Quantcast

VB's war on beer

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
A friend is having a birthday party tonight. We are planning a long ride tomorrow and since he regularly brings the pain and drops us every chance he gets, our strategy is to get him so sloppy drunk that we have a chance of hanging with him. My personal contribution is a happy party pack of Chimay, Arrogant Bastard, Maudite, Fin du Monde, Duvel, and Saison Dupont. (Others are bringing whiskey and tequila.)

:beerjam:
That is one tasty beer. I just recently found that a grocery store near me stocks at least 10 bottles at any one time...It's the death of my bank account everytime I have to go food shopping...

slowdave

Chimp
Mar 24, 2009
i have taken up arms, the fence has been painted as a defensive measure, its time to start on the next offensive measure the 8 special forces men in the fridge, i have started on the first wish me luck it will be a tuff fight but a seasoned fighter i am...

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Fought a mighty battle this past Easter Sunday...Numerous growlers were felled along with more than a few bombers.

The first to make an attack were a couple pales and an IPA from a local Ram brewery. Next we worked on cloning some soldiers of our own. (The pale ones should be ready for battle shortly...)

Then a surprise counter attack from a Flemish lad. (Side note: If you like Flemish ales, New Belgium makes a spectacular one. I don't normally like any of their beers, save 1 or 2 seasonals, but this was a work of art.)

I had to take a 2 hour nap on our drive home...

And the battle rages...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I killed a many soldiers this weekend as well as a gent named Jack. We will see how this affects my liver enzyme test next week.