Quantcast

VB's war on beer

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
As it turns out there were still a few revolutionaries holed up waiting to attack. Looks like we'll have to win this battle before we can move on to the irish theatre.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
reporting some special forces attack yesterday.
eliminated several elite (40%+ proof) enemy combatants, named rum and vodka. battle was fierce and long, but power was in the numbers.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
reporting some special forces attack yesterday.
eliminated several elite (40%+ proof) enemy combatants, named rum and vodka. battle was fierce and long, but power was in the numbers.
You Sir, are a bad ass. Those elite forces are like hell in a bottle.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
I've decided on diplomacy versus all-out military tactics: I'm drinking whiskey instead.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I lead the attack against some of the enemy's cannon fodder today. We eliminated in excess of 60. Then we smashed some of the general's in the parking lot after the other destruction (f'ing panthers).

One friendly fire incident but nothing a gallon of water and a towel couldn't fix.

Now I'm attempting to finish off the remainders from last night's battle.

I'm thinking that I'm going to have to go in reserve as my liver is screaming for mercy.

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
launched operation "porcelainhug" last night against the green czec. battalion...it was a viscious fight but alas, i lost the battle in the end. it was the damn loushing that got me. a few days to recouperate (and study for finals) and i'll take aim at the local crew most likely with a shotgun

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I single-handedly got Belgium guys, don't worry.

Edit: Well actually I have the small town of Leuven taken care of anyway...

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Why do you hate freedom?
Look, while you may believe the issue is black and white, I believe that a full military offensive on beer will just encourage the creation of more beer.

By doing my part to finding alternative sources of alcohol, I'm reducing the demand for beer-born alcohol and killing off the lifeblood of new beer recruitment.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Look, while you may believe the issue is black and white, I believe that a full military offensive on beer will just encourage the creation of more beer.

By doing my part to finding alternative sources of alcohol, I'm reducing the demand for beer-born alcohol and killing off the lifeblood of new beer recruitment.
In other words, you think we should cut and run.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
We cannot stop until all the beerorists have been defeated. We must stay the course! These poor brain cell have been suffering under the dicatorship of sobriety. It is our DUTY to stamp out all forms of evil sobriety and bring drunkeness to the world!

P.S. "Mission acomplished"

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
I'm moving the theatre of operations to the Australian front for a few weeks. Hope everyone here stays safe and well over the silly season and I'll be back in the new year to spew even larger amounts of crap than normal. Take it easy and don't leave any of the bastards standing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm moving the theatre of operations to the Australian front for a few weeks. Hope everyone here stays safe and well over the silly season and I'll be back in the new year to spew even larger amounts of crap than normal. Take it easy and don't leave any of the bastards standing.
Have a good trip!

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Watch out for the little fire.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
We cannot stop until all the beerorists have been defeated. We must stay the course! These poor brain cell have been suffering under the dicatorship of sobriety. It is our DUTY to stamp out all forms of evil sobriety and bring drunkeness to the world!

P.S. "Mission acomplished"
Mission accomplished? Have we not learned from the past? We must never become complacent, this is a daily battle that will be long and hard. We will not yeild or relax, ever. Battle on, brothers!
:cheers: :banana: :cheers:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I've finished off 5 of the enemy and have driven them into a temporary retreat. They'll probably regroup while at church but I'll crusade their asses when I get home.
You should kill a few while at church. You should never let them regroup.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
did one of you biatches say beer ???

farkin eh, i can sink a few... at least 3 or 4 before i m in tears...

oh, and don t listen to that wind bag johnE, the little biatch wasn t keen to D R I N K when he was here last week :)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I HAVE DEFEATED THEM!!! Last night we lay siege to the last of the French red. We'd whittled them down to half strength the night before, so they lasted little more than about 15 minutes.

The French are such pvssies. :rolleyes:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
I launched a sneak attack on the enemy that were encamped in my frig. I killed 6, my wife took at 2 before they locked the frig from the inside. I'm thinking about getting the crowbar out and going after them again. PVSSIES

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
did one of you biatches say beer ???

farkin eh, i can sink a few... at least 3 or 4 before i m in tears...

oh, and don t listen to that wind bag johnE, the little biatch wasn t keen to D R I N K when he was here last week :)
Don't you have a war on paper & plastic to wage?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
I launched a sneak attack on the enemy that were encamped in my frig. I killed 6, my wife took at 2 before they locked the frig from the inside. I'm thinking about getting the crowbar out and going after them again. PVSSIES
I just discovered that a company of special forces has infiltrated my basement. There are some Italians, French, Spaniards, and even a Chilean red bahstid. I'm planning a bold sortie for this evening which should result in Spanish blood running through the streets. :mad:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I just discovered that a company of special forces has infiltrated my basement. There are some Italians, French, Spaniards, and even a Chilean red bahstid. I'm planning a bold sortie for this evening which should result in Spanish blood running through the streets. :mad:
Fighting a war on wine is like attacking the French. :disgust1:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
Found a platoon of Titans in my van this morning.... and the were being led by a character named Lieutenant Calvados. I think the plan will be to capture the Lieutenant and fry him up with some chicken, apples, and cream and see if he'll talk.