Quantcast

Vector Files Decals

PepperJester

Monkey
Jul 9, 2004
Wolfville NS
brandsoftheworld.com has the Santa Cruz logo and a VPP logo but no V10 stuff. Try hunting around Santa Cruz's website for a pdf file. Often logos remain in vector form when saved in pdf's - you might luck out and find something.

Apr 16, 2006
Golden, CO
If you can make/work with vector files, just copy/make them yourself. I made a set of graphics for my buddy's v10 and duplicated the graphics by putting SC's .jpg file in the background and playing around with lines and typography until I got it right. I'd say it was almost an exact replica and took my about 30 minutes at max. I could send you the file but I doubt you use the same program.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
If you can make/work with vector files, just copy/make them yourself. I made a set of graphics for my buddy's v10 and duplicated the graphics by putting SC's .jpg file in the background and playing around with lines and typography until I got it right. I'd say it was almost an exact replica and took my about 30 minutes at max. I could send you the file but I doubt you use the same program.
I only use Photoshop but im nowhere near an expert at it.
I pretty much need the whole thing ready to send to the printer cause i suck :pirate2:

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Printing whore!!!!!!!!! :D
Hey fugger, I PM'd you and you never got back to me! I'd still prefer yours, so hit me back this time! I also can't get the guy SUPPOSED to be doing my PC to call me back, so I'm downstairs stripping and polishing instead! So read my PM, think it over a tad and get back to me! I'll be YOUR whore, big boy...

Damnit...I hate it when I gross myself out...

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Hey fugger, I PM'd you and you never got back to me! I'd still prefer yours, so hit me back this time! I also can't get the guy SUPPOSED to be doing my PC to call me back, so I'm downstairs stripping and polishing instead! So read my PM, think it over a tad and get back to me! I'll be YOUR whore, big boy...

Damnit...I hate it when I gross myself out...
LMAO!

You gross me out! :D

Im going to PMs now,

and too the guy above trying to vector in Photoshop you wont its a rgb cmyk based program. Illustrator and corel are vector based with node editing etc... as well as outline capabilities.